Inside Out (Pixar) - June 2015

Re: Inside Out (Pixar) - June 2015

Postby ElvisRV » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 pm

I meant the plot of the film, Joy is too controlling so when she leaves the other emotions can't keep up (plus she's mean to Sadness). I haven't read into the film that much, I was just speculating...
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Stitch » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:41 pm

THREE DAYS!!!

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby InfinityApprentice » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:39 am

POTENTIAL SPOILER:
@ElvisRV I've read the Inside Out book, and I think a lot of it is about Joy realizing that she can't control everything and everyone. Riley has been mostly happy up until this point, and Joy is proud of that. But in the film she realizes that Riley can benefit from all of her emotions, even Sadness (whose existence she initially doesn't understand). It's like that saying about you have to have sad times to appreciate the happy times. At least that's what I got from it. :)
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:46 pm

“Does that mean I can get a few more good cries in?” See Inside Out in theatres TOMORROW in 3D!

Current FB cover pic of Inside Out :)

Who are you going to see Disney/Pixar’s Inside Out with tomorrow? Get tickets today!

David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Chewbacca » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

This is Pixar's best film they've ever made besides the wonderful Up. I would reccomend it to anybody.
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
NN ID:

Postby Stitch » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

WOW. Dare I say that movie was even better than Finding Nemo? I might even say it is up there with Toy Story. I fell in love with this movie, I cannot get over how GENIOUS it was! All the ideas, I was laughing hysterically! I am so excited to play them in Disney Infinity!
One thing is for sure, it deserves the ratings.
It was hilarious, sad, and intense (surprisingly!). The ending was hilarious.

The best jokes of the movie, in my opinion:
Spoiler: show
The joke about puberty at the end had me dying. As well as how everyone was thinking in the credits, like the cat!

The story in my opinion *MAJOR SPOILERS*
Spoiler: show
Where do I begin? It was so personal and moving. I had guessed the main idea (Joy learning she cannot be in control of everything) but WOW I had no idea it would be so intricate and involved! It actually made me cry when a certain character met a sad fate to save Joy. I cannot get over how good this movie is.

If you havent seen it SEE IT NOW!!!

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby InfinityApprentice » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 am

I got to go see Inside Out today! Hard to believe it's been almost two years since I saw the unfinished dinner scene at the D223 Expo.

I believe I've kept this spoiler free, but feel free to skip over it if you want to. ;)

I couldn't believe how beautiful Lava was! It looked so realistic. I love how Poxar created the characters with natural elements. Very creative! But damn, I thought I was going to start crying. I narrowly missed that one. Although I ended up using those tears later...

I loved the Emotions of Inside Out, and it had some funny punch-lines and creative elements, but I'm disappointed that I didn't love it; it's not my favorite Pixar movie of all time (that title goes to Monsters University). When I left the theater I didn't feel uplifted and happy, I felt just okay. So while I did LIKE it, unfortunately I didn't LOVE it. I don't think what they did to you-know-who was a necessary plot point, and even though I knew it was coming, I bawled sooo bad (like, it was total "ugly" crying). And I think I'm the only person who didn't particularly care for Bing Bong (sorry!). But the visuals were amazing; I think they were Pixar's best yet! Definitely top notch animation. I think the plot dealt with a lot of important issues, and they way they were explained and handled will help a lot of kids and adults; they've certainly helped me already. And I can wait to see more from the Emotions in the future (I simply can't decide which Emotion is my favorite)! They're a fantastic cast of characters and I'm really excited to play with the Inside Out play set this fall!

Can we go see Inside Out 2 now? Those who have seen the movie will know what the second one should be about! *pushes button* :D LOL

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:18 am

I saw it last weekend and it got to be another classic for Disney. :)
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby InfinityApprentice » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 am

I was in Walmart today and checked for Inside Out merchandise, and they had NOTHING. Nada. Zip. Zero. Empty. I was so surprised and disappointed; no clothes; no toys; no party stuff. What a bummer! Guess I'll have to hike over to the toy store instead.

At least I know Disney Infinity has Inside Out toys that I'm going to love!!

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv