rank_500
TheMinion9
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:22 am

I don't know...I trust Pixar completely...As for Incredibles 2, I want to work on it...So hopefully not too soon. Besides, Mr. Bird said he'd do one when he had a story to top the original...
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Adscan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 pm

Etch
Adscan
XBL ID:

Postby TheMinion9 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 am

I watched Ellen announce it on her show.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:04 pm

^I got bad news. Finding Dory, previously scheduled for November 25, 2015, will now open in theaters on June 17, 2016.
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 am

Ellen DeGeneres Begins Recording Her Voice For Disney Pixar’s “Finding Dory”

Source: Disney Dreaming

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Willem Dafoe confirms he’s back for Finding Dory

Willem Dafoe has confirmed exclusively to Total Film that he’s returning for Finding Dory.

In fact, he’s already started work on Pixar’s sequel to Finding Nemo, reprising the role of moorish idol Gill.

“Yeah I’ve already started,” Dafoe says. “It’s even better than the first. It’s fantastic. It’s good to say I think it’s going to be better than the first; that’s good advertising!”

Though he wouldn’t be drawn on the film’s plot – which will focus on Ellen Degeneres’ titular regal blue tang possibly reuniting with her family – he was confident that Finding Dory would repeat Nemo’s success.

“It’s difficult to repeat a success and so many years afterwards, but it’s really cool,” he says. “I’ve done one session so far and I just am going to have such a good time.”

Finding Dory opens on 17 June 2016.

Source: Total Film

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:46 pm

'Finding Dory' meets 'The Wire'? It could happen

Stringer Bell and Jimmy McNulty might be sharing the screen again, sort of. But instead of confronting each other on the mean streets of Baltimore, they’ll be taking to the sea.

Wire alums Idris Elba and Dominic West are reportedly lending their voices to Finding Dory, Disney and Pixar’s followup to Finding Nemo. West revealed the news in an interview with ShortList magazine this week.

“I saw Idris recently,” West said in the interview. “We’re both in the sequel to Finding Nemo, so we were recording that.” Elba is also voicing the role of Shere Khan in Disney’s The Jungle Book, which is currently filming.

The interesting thing here is that West implies that he and Elba were in the studio at the same time, which hopefully means that their unknown characters will have scenes together. While the wild speculation continues, why not also assume that the only reason Pixar would want to do this is to make some sort of Wire joke, but a totally clever and subtle one in the vein of The Shining nods in Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3, or the various 2001: A Space Odyssey winks in WALL-E—this isn’t a Shrek movie, after all (sorry, Shrek). The parents tugging their tots along to theaters need something to laugh at too (and the kids need something that they can “get” years later).

Or, maybe Finding Dory is a gritty David Simon-style epic crime drama delving into the deep-seated corruption and institutional blight of the underwater creatures working for and against the system. The official log line does still read: “the plot of this movie, a sequel to Finding Nemo, is unknown.”

Andrew Stanton and Angus MacLane are co-directing the sequel, which sees the return of Ellen DeGeneres’ Dory and Albert Brooks’ Marlin and introduces Dory’s parents (Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy) and a beluga whale named Bailey (Ty Burrell). It’s set to hit theaters on June 17, 2016, and, even if it’s not currently a dark Wire spinoff, there’s probably still time to fix the oversight.

Source: Entertainment Weekly

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv