Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Adscan » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Old9 wrote:How does The Incredibles NOT have a sequel film yet?! :lol: Of all the Pixar films, The Incredibles was the only one that I thought deserved more expansion! Cars, Monster's Inc, Nemo, and even Toy Story all ended nicely with their own closure. But The Incredibles has plenty more things worth exploring! Is it just not as popular as the other films?

With that aside, I'm glad for the title change. The idea of Marlin losing Nemo a second time is ridiculous. And perhaps we'll be able to see a whole new adventure that fleshes out Marlin and Nemo's relationship.


I can’t agree more! Old9, Have you been reading my diary?
 
Etch
User avatar
Adscan
Posts: 487
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Blue Mountains, Australia
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID: Adscan

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby TheMinion9 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Adscan wrote:
Old9 wrote:How does The Incredibles NOT have a sequel film yet?! :lol: Of all the Pixar films, The Incredibles was the only one that I thought deserved more expansion! Cars, Monster's Inc, Nemo, and even Toy Story all ended nicely with their own closure. But The Incredibles has plenty more things worth exploring! Is it just not as popular as the other films?

With that aside, I'm glad for the title change. The idea of Marlin losing Nemo a second time is ridiculous. And perhaps we'll be able to see a whole new adventure that fleshes out Marlin and Nemo's relationship.


I can’t agree more! Old9, Have you been reading my diary?


I was the first one to mention an Incredibles sequel but Adscan, have you noticed the gap between Monsters Inc and Monsters University: 12 YEARS. Finding Nemo and Finding Dory: 12 YEARS. What film came after Finding Nemo? Incredibles (2004). It WILL come. There WILL be an announcement next year with a 2016 release date. I bet on it. :P
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!
 
rank_500
User avatar
TheMinion9
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 pm
Location: England
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID: Wiiman1225
NN ID: TheMinion9
Disney ID: Wiiman1225

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Fix-It Felix » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:43 pm

I hope there is an incredbles sequel, I'm pretty sure there will be one! :) possibly an announcement next year, along with Infinity 2! :D
Wont be on the Forums until I get Infinity on the 23rd
Hope you guys enjoy it!
 
Lotso
User avatar
Fix-It Felix
Posts: 640
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:18 pm
Main Console: PS4

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Nibelilt » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:35 am

- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless
 
rank_1250
User avatar
Nibelilt
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: Game Central Station, Litwak's Arcade
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID: Crash_Fodder
NN ID: Nibelilt

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby mdewater » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:14 pm

I don't understand the negative feelings towards this. If it was literally Dory getting lost and they have to go find her, literally retreading the same plot from the first film - that would be a bad thing. But since this more philosophical... as in, Dory has to "find herself" - find out who she is, where she came from, who her family is, etc... I don't see any problem here. I'm looking forward to.
 
rank_100
User avatar
mdewater
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:27 am

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Nibelilt » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm going to give the Pixar sequels a chance. I would rather see them making more original films instead again, but as long as they're fun to watch it's all good. Also, making new branches to older films like they did with Monsters U will introduce these characters to the younger generations.
- STEEL YOUR BUTT -

Left DIF: bluntly, non-Infinity topics feel soulless
 
rank_1250
User avatar
Nibelilt
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 pm
Location: Game Central Station, Litwak's Arcade
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID: Crash_Fodder
NN ID: Nibelilt

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Adscan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 am

It only took me 13 hours to fly to the US, So I would have asked the pilot if he was lost at the 15 hour mark as opposed to waiting 4 days.
How did they refuel?
I'm seeing holes in the story...
;)
 
Etch
User avatar
Adscan
Posts: 487
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Blue Mountains, Australia
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID: Adscan

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Old9 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 pm

mdewater wrote:I don't understand the negative feelings towards this. If it was literally Dory getting lost and they have to go find her, literally retreading the same plot from the first film - that would be a bad thing. But since this more philosophical... as in, Dory has to "find herself" - find out who she is, where she came from, who her family is, etc... I don't see any problem here. I'm looking forward to.


I'm still looking forward to it. I'm just disappointed that there isn't an Incredibles sequel yet.
 
rank_100
User avatar
Old9
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm
Main Console: Xbox 360

Re: Finding Nemo 2 is now known as....

Postby Adscan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 am

TheMinion9 wrote:I was the first one to mention an Incredibles sequel but Adscan, have you noticed the gap between Monsters Inc and Monsters University: 12 YEARS. Finding Nemo and Finding Dory: 12 YEARS. What film came after Finding Nemo? Incredibles (2004). It WILL come. There WILL be an announcement next year with a 2016 release date. I bet on it. :P


Ah Ha! nice detective skills there. Now I am reinvigorated with a sense of sequel for my favourite Pixar flick.
Thanks Minion9 :D
 
Etch
User avatar
Adscan
Posts: 487
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:10 am
Location: Blue Mountains, Australia
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID: Adscan

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests