Big Hero 6

Re: Big Hero 6

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 am

End credit scene:
Spoiler: show
Fred is staring at the painting of him and his family. Fred says "I wish you were around more dad. I know you liked living on your own private island." Fred touches the painting and suddenly a trap door is revealed. Behind the painting is a room with costumes and computers in it. Fred is wonders what is going on and picks up a speedo that looks like it's part of a costume. Suddenly a voice from behind startles him and it's is dad! I think he says something like he can finally share this with him and that he wears it front, back, inside out front and back. They hug.

The father is voiced by Stan Lee.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:22 am

It’s time to #MeetBaymax

Seen Big Hero 6 already? Have a lollipop!

David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Thank you to the fans for making Big Hero 6 the #1 movie in America!

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Hiro and Baymax at the Disney Parks!

Hiro Hamada and his buddy, a huggable robot named Baymax, are flying into theaters in 3D on Friday in Disney’s new comedy adventure, “Big Hero 6.” And starting this weekend, you’ll be able to see them in person at Disney Parks!

At Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort, look for Hiro and Baymax inside The Magic of Disney Animation attraction, where you’ll find recreations of Hiro’s garage workshop and the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology labs seen in the film. When Hiro and his robot companion head west to the Disneyland Resort, you’ll find them in Tomorrowland near the Starcade and Magic Eye Theater, where you can also catch a special exclusive sneak peek of “Big Hero 6.”

I caught an early preview of “Big Hero 6” myself, and I can tell you the film is fantastic! I can’t wait to take my kids to see it this weekend. They recently got some of the toys for their birthday, and I’m sure we’ll be out at the park soon to spend time with their new favorite characters.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:08 am

Weekend Report: Disney's 'Big Hero 6' Eclipses Nolan's 'Interstellar'

In what could be considered a minor upset, Disney Animation's Big Hero 6 took the top spot at the box office this weekend ahead of Christopher Nolan's sci-fi epic Interstellar.

Playing at 3,761 theaters, Big Hero 6 opened to $56.2 million this weekend. That's up 15 percent from fellow Disney Animation movie Wreck-It Ralph, which opened to $49 million around the same time in 2012. Big Hero 6 also had the second-highest animated opening of the year ahead of How to Train Your Dragon 2 ($49.5 million).

This is undeniably a strong start for Big Hero 6: it's rare that an original animated movie opens to $50-million-plus. By promoting the unique, humorous robot Baymax, Disney managed to get huge turnout from family moviegoers (they represented 72 percent of attendance this weekend). Still, there was an assumption that Frozen's phenomenal success had elevated the Disney Animation brand to a new level, and that didn't exactly prove true this weekend.

With an "A" CinemaScore and strong reviews, Big Hero 6 should play well in the coming weeks. If it holds up like Wreck-It Ralph, it will end its run with over $215 million.

Source: Box Office Mojo

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Mr. Skeleton » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:14 am

The movie was amazing..

rank_500
Mr. Skeleton
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 am

Just saw this today, it was incredible! :D
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:04 am

Disney's "Big Hero 6" | Talks at Google

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby crazybirdman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Saw it, loved it, and of course the kids loved it. I think it was the first film my son sat through without fidgeting.
It was predictable and kind of by-the-numbers, but still great. And it was beautiful. I could probably watch it with the sound off.

rank_250
crazybirdman

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv