Big Hero 6

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:04 pm

David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Big Hero 6

Postby Chris » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 pm

I loved the comic book series (and the few one off issues) so I can't wait for this :D

rank_50
Chris
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 pm

^Me too! :) Looks like a cool film from Disney! :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Agent C » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:14 pm

I am actually really looking forward to this movie. I think Disney has shown they can do superhero movies well, and I expect this to be no different.

rank_500
Agent C
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:14 pm

^Yep. Besides, it's gonna be the only animated Disney film it will have in 2014 since the Pixar's film "The Good Dinosaurs" got moved to November 25, 2015.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Big Hero 6 logo revealed from Disney Animation

Image Image

Our first look at the logo, or at least a logo, for Walt Disney Animation and Don Hall‘s upcoming animated film of Big Hero 6 comes courtesy of Instagram and a series of snaps showing animators from the studio.

They say there’s a lot you can learn from where an animator decides to get their Big Hero 6 tattoo. Well, okay, they don’t. Maybe they will in future. I mean, if phrenology can catch on, anything is possible.

Last week we shared a lot of new info about the film, with the first real story details and an introduction to the main characters. Well worth checking out, I promise you. This film sounds very ambitious and will be an exciting new venture for Disney animation.

First pic - Tatted up. #bh6 #bighero6 #disney #disneyanimation #tattoo

Second pic - ...this is happening. #bh6 #bighero6 #disney #disneyanimation #tattoo

Photo credits: Walt Disney Animation Studios (disneyanimators) on Instagram

Source: Bleeding Cool and Rotoscopers

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Photo credit: Le Monde danimation

:mrgreen: :ugeek:

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:32 am

Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6′ First Casting Announcement is Literally a Monster

While Disney failed to wow attendees at the industry expo Cinemacon with news regarding its upcoming slate, one actor has taken matters into his own hands. Comedian TJ Miller (who will next be seen in HBO’s new series ‘Silicon Valley’ from Mike Judge) recently confirmed via Twitter that he will be featured in Disney’s Big Hero 6 as Fred /aka/ Fredzilla, whose powers include turning himself into a Godzilla-like monster and projecting a dinosaur avatar ‘that can only be seen from certain perspectives.’ In the comics, Fred also has claimed to spent part of his childhood living at a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. base in Japan.

From Walt Disney Animation Studios comes Big Hero 6, an action comedy adventure about brilliant robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who finds himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. With the help of his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—Hiro joins forces with a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save their city. Inspired by the Marvel comics of the same name, and featuring comic-book style action and all the heart and humor audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, the CG-animated Big Hero 6 hits theaters in 3D on November 7, 2014.

Walt Disney Studios has yet to make any official announcements regarding casting for Big Hero 6.

Source: Stitch Kingdom

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Henry Jackman to Score Disney’s ‘Big Hero 6′

Henry Jackman has been tapped to score the upcoming animated feature Big Hero 6. The action comedy adventure directed by Don Hall & Chris Williams (Bolt) is inspired by the Marvel comics of the same title. The movie follows a brilliant robotics prodigy who finds himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. The Big Hero 6 characters first appeared in 1998 and Marvel later on released a series of six comics featuring the team in 2008. TJ Miller has recently been announced as part of the film’s voice cast. Roy Conli (Tangled, Treasure Planet) is producing the Walt Disney Animation Studios production and John Lasseter is executive producing the project. Jackman has previously scored the last Winnie the Pooh movie for Hall and Disney and also composed the music for the studio’s animated hit Wreck-It-Ralph, for which he received an Annie Award. The composer also recently scored his first film for Marvel, Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Big Hero 6 is set to be released on November 7, 2014 by Walt Disney Pictures. For updates on the animated feature, visit the official movie website.

Source: Film Music Reporter

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Next

Return to Disney movies and tv