[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Disney Infinity Fans • View topic - Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels

Re: Star Wars Rebels

Postby fdanielix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:04 pm

^ The clones had many "orders" that they instantly follow without a doubt. Order 66 was an order that supposedly was meant to be used in case a jedi betrayed the jedi order or joined the dark side.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Caleb Dume: Face The Past
Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Thanks for the explanation everyone! That really connected the dots for me. I was wonder why, if they were all clones, that Luke "Was a little short to be a stormtrooper." LOL

@fdanielix That's a cool piece of trivia! Sure to come in handy in season 2... :D

Another question (this one doesn't contain spoilers): Ezra seems to wear fingerless gloves, but he doesn't have any fingernails (like Kanan does), and his fingers seem to be a different color than his face/neck. Is he really wearing two-toned gloves, or is it fingerless gloves and the color difference an optical illusion?
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Postby npgcole » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:07 pm

I dunno, he must be wearing fingerless gloves over fingered gloves haha
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:25 pm

^ LOL I know it's definitely a silly question, but I just had to ask. :D

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby Calysto » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:06 pm

@fdanielix They followed the order(s) from the emperor because of the chip. That was what commanded them.

rank_250
Calysto
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby fdanielix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:22 pm

^ I know. I was just saying what palpatine said to them along with the order.
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:14 am

Does The Inquisitor's eyes remind you of Shaun Yu's eyes? They're creeeeepy!

I really want to know what happened to Ezra's parents! Unless it's a bad fate; then I don't want to know. LOL Hopefully they're alive. But we'll have to wait until Season 2 this fall to find out (if they even bring it up). Ahhh!

What is everyone looking forward to in Season 2?

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

Postby fdanielix » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:36 am

^ Sabine's new hairstyle :lol:
20 Featured
Toy Boxes:

Curse Lift-Off

rank_1500_ftb_10
fdanielix
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby InfinityApprentice » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:58 am

^ Me too! Her first hair was okay, but I feel that it didn't show off her gorgeous skin tone. I think the new blue/green combo is really going to pop! I'm so glad that's the colors they chose for the figure. :)

I also wish there was a soundtrack available. It's simply gorgeous to listen to, and it pains me that it's not available! Except for the tracks where the Inquisitor shows up; I could live without those. #Drama LOL

rank_750
InfinityApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv