The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger

Postby cobrawars » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 am

When Infinity was announced I pre-ordered the starter set and The Lone Ranger play set. Then I heard how supposedly bad the movie was so even though I had the play set I never really played it. Never bothered seeing the movie either, which I had been really excited for up until I heard what people were saying.

Well fast forward to today when I actually started playing the play set and saw the movie. I'm not sure why people said this was such a bad movie, and I'm not sure who these people are other then critics. I started talking to people and everyone who I actually knew around me who saw it said it was actually really good. I have to say I agree, the movie is actually really fun and well done I think.

So I was wondering what others thought. I'd really like to talk to others about this film. Figured this was a good place to start a thread.

rank_50
cobrawars
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: The Lone Ranger

Postby Paradox » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 am

Yeah, it's not an all the time thing, but often movies that the 'critics' like I dislike. And the ones they dislike I think are quite good. The Lone Ranger was a decent movie, I mean I enjoyed watching it. Could it have been a bit better, sure, but it was no where as bad as the critics made it out to be. I think its biggest downfall was a very big budget in the end.

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney movies and tv