Magic kingdom movie

Magic kingdom movie

Postby bleu4ever » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Jon favreau is working with pixar on a movie about the magic kingdom and a family that gets trapped there in an alternate reality of the park
and with pixar helping on the story it couldn't get any better
which characters do you hope to see in the film
I'm satisfied with at least mickey and jack sparrow

I hope there are gonna be infinity tie-ins where there would be a magic kingdom playset where you have to solve missions in the park, that would be the awesomnest playset evaah :mrgreen:
The public is in danger! My evening's in danger! You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good! 'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get! "

rank_250
bleu4ever
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Re: Magic kingdom movie

Postby RobotGhost » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:06 pm

I thought that they movie would be every character that you would see around the theme park, but I think I read somewhere that the focus would be mostly on the fab five classic mickey mouse characters and the family.
Back to the Drawing Board!

rank_100
RobotGhost
Main Console: PS4

Re: Magic kingdom movie

Postby maxxie03 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 am

Really cool, there are in the us also books about it I thought. But I hope to see Mickey and friends, some princesses, classics, Pixar figures, and PoftC.

But if pixar helps i don't hope the give the same help as the gave disney. Because that's in my opinion the biggest reason why there is no hand drawn animation any more. And with pixar I mean John Lasseter...

rank_100
maxxie03
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney movies and tv