Favorite Disney shows

Re: Favorite Disney shows

Postby KermitGreen82 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm

My college roomie and I both loved Even Stevens. It cracked us up and neither of us were too embarassed to admit it! I've seen quite a few of the shows that have been out since then but right now I can't stand any of the tween stuff. I think it is just pushing kids to grow up too fast. And I hate how all the animated movies have been almost completely exiled to Disney Junior. I spent my ENTIRE childhood watching Disney Movies! Sorry, a little off topic but it kind of goes with things like House of Mouse and the other animated shorts that used to play on Disney Channel.

I loved Disney Afternoon growing up though and still have a softspot for Webby from DuckTales! She was my favorite :)

I've seen some of the teenagers on here saying they are embarrassed to like some of this stuff but don't be!
Hi, I'm KermitGreen82!
My favorite Disney characters are: Figment, Kermit, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse, Ariel, Wreck It Ralph, Boo, Sully, Donald Duck, Bean Bunny, Orange Bird, Oswald

rank_50
KermitGreen82
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby KillingRaptor » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 pm

I don't watch the new ones but I used to watch the older shows a lot when I was a kid. Always loved to see Ducktales, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Aladdin, Goof Troop,...
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Agent C » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm 37, and I'm not embarrassed to say that I like some of the shows. We have dropped the satellite at the moment. Most of it comes out on Netflix, now. I put together a HTPC so we can watch it from the site as well. As I stated before, I can take most of it with the exception of Shake It Up. The kids on that show are a little too snarky for me, and I really don't want my girl acting that way.

I will admit to not watching much of Gravityy Falls. I guess that is a pretty popular one. I like Phineas and Ferb. I am in the process of going back through Kim Possible with the kids via the web. Of course, Disney afternoon was the best, Ducktales was my favorite. I would like to pick up all of the Disney stuff eventually.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Soubi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:26 pm

The fact that many of you are calling shows like House of Mouse and Kim possible Old makes me want to cry.. and show my age I guess. When I think "old disney" it would refer to Duck tales, rescue rangers, tale spin, etc. and even the Mickey Mouse Club (though, that was just re-runs during my time, and usually played at midnight) I'm only 24.. don't go making me feel so old! :P

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Last week I finished watching Gravity Falls, gotta say that I really enjoyed that one! But I still have zero interest in shows like Phineas and Ferb. :P
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby altiareagle » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:00 am

Kinda tired.
Chat with me If you're tired too.

rank_1500
altiareagle
Location: Cushing, Texas. Where the coyotes wail and there isn't a steakhouse. Or Steak.

Postby Skellington0327 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 pm

My favourite are That's So Raven, DuckTales, Chip N Dale: Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Gargoyles, Kim Possible, Hannah Montana, The Famous Jett Jackson, The Jersey, The Little Mermaid series, Jungle Cubs, Timon and Pumbaa, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Out of the Box, PB&J Otter, Darkwing Duck, Aladdin the series, Recess, 101 Dalmatians the series, House of Mouse, Bonkers, Mighty Ducks, Bug Juice, and The New Mickey Mouse Club.
"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from, your only limit is your soul." - Gusteau (Ratatouille)

rank_500
Skellington0327
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Soubi » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Out of the Box was sooo much of my love <3

rank_250
Soubi
PSN ID:

Postby Bannen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm a fan of the older shows like DuckTales, but I have to say that I absolutely love Gravity Falls.

rank_0
Bannen
PSN ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney movies and tv