Finding Dory Expectations!

Finding Dory Expectations!

Postby PixarToonie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Hello everybody!
Once again I'm back with another new topic. On most of my topics Nemo has been mentioned reguarly and I was thinking the other day, why not talk about it with other Disney Addicts.

Now if you don't know already the sequel to Finding Dory will be based on the hillariously herioc blue regal tang, Dory, trying to retrace her family. We already have a motto:
What happens when, you forget the one thing, that helps you remember...
So obviously Dory will get lost somehow and forget all about her adventures with Marlin and Nemo, and the two clownfish are pulled into a thrilling journey to find her.

Some of the notable cast have already been named including returning Characters:
Ellen DeGeneres-Dory
Albert Brooks-Marlin
William Dafoe-Gill

And some new members, whom are mostly Dory's family:
Diane Keaton-Jenny, Dory's Mother
Eugene Levvy-Charlie, Dory's Father
Ty Burrell-Bailey, a Beluga Whale
Katlin Olson-Dory's Adopted Unnamed Sister, a Killer Whale

I has also been announce that Nemo will return alongside the Tank Gang. Many other characters from the original Finding Nemo will also return including Crush, Squirt and Bruce. From the first motto, i can definetly tell, that this sequel will be immense! I am so looking forwards to sitting in my local cinema in 2016 alongside my Dory plushie. Lol. Probably not. But anyway, what are your expectations for Finding Dory, and who do you hope to return?
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Finding Dory Expectations!

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:15 am

I actually speculate that because of the first movie's Post-credits scene where the Tank gang finally escapes the tank and into the ocean, they would eventually live on the same coral reef as Nemo, Dory and Marlin considering the gang eventually were a great help in getting Memo to his father.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby PixarToonie » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:17 am

That is very true. The Tank Gang are obviously going to have a large part, including Gill. I reckon Gill will have a quite a key part in the adventure
Just keep swimming - Dory, Finding Nemo

rank_500
PixarToonie
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Agent C » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:34 pm

The jury is still out on this one for me. Pixar has been so great making original content. They seem to be slipping into a sequel company. I think it worked well for Toy Story. Monsters U was good but not great. Cars 2 was really not that enjoyable to me. I actually like Planes better. It is as if Disney Animation and Pixar have traded spots.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Return to Disney movies and tv