Top 5 disney movies

Top 5 disney movies

Postby Chewbacca » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Just figured that everybody would like to share their favorite disney movies.

5. Finding Nemo. this movie was the first movie ive ever seen that i remember. My dad reminds me of Marlin. Willing to do anything to protect me. He is awesome

4. Monsters University. I honestly have no idea why i love this movie so much. I think it is just what i see me being like in college

3. Pirates of the Carribean. the first one is my favorite. It set up an awesome movie series and also pirates are friggin awesome

2 Cars. This movie was really the first movie that made me love pixar and disney. Also also Mater was my favorite disney character until Dug.

1 Up. I mean i could go one all day talking about how much I love Up. "I was hiding under your porch because i love you" is my favorite quote of all time. Also Up and Toy Story 3 are the only pixar movies that made me tear up. (this one made me tear up more though.)
Also dug is my favorite character ever. Lastly this picture is funny. http://cdn.pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/demotivational-posters-disney-better-love-story-in-up-than-twilight.jpg
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:

Re: Top 5 disney movies

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Frozen, toy story, cars, brave and monsters inc there's too many to pick top 5 as few close contenders like wall e nemo etc :) top was always toy story but when I watched frozen I wanted to watch again immediately

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Jack Frost » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 am

1. The Lion King
2. The Incredibles
3. Treasure Planet
4. The Emperor's New Groove
5. Wreck-It Ralph/Mulan (because I can't pick just 5)

Ugh, I love so many. The first three on my list were pretty easy but picking between the many Disney movies I love for #4 & #5 was hard

rank_100_ftb
Jack Frost
Main Console: PS4

Postby Elmo STM » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 am

God forgot about lion king and Ralph :/ I refuse to put up a top 5 now its to hard lmao

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby 0silverphoenix » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:56 am

I can't pick my top 5, but some of my faves are:
Frozen- Frozen is practically my life. Seriously, ask any of my friends; I obsess over it.
The Lion King- I love the songs in this movie! I also like the fact that all the characters are animals.
Tarzan-Another one where the songs won me over. Every. Last. Song. I can't get them out of my head (Well, when music from ^ those movies isn't stuck in my head)
Bolt-He's a cute little puppy dog! Who can say no to his dog face? (In case you couldn't tell, I'm a dog person.)
Wreck It Ralph-Video games and a movie combined? I love it! Wreck It Ralph had me hooked from the first trailer I saw.

Those are some of my favorites. I tried to make sure I had both older and newer movies on it.
Asante sana squash banana, wewe nuga mimi hapana -Rafiki

Call me Silv.

rank_500
0silverphoenix
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:56 pm

Man, there's so many Disney films that I like that I can't even put out my Top 5 favorite Disney films. But I will even though I'm a big Disney fan. Here are some of my favorite Disney fims.

1. The Lion King
2. The Aristocats
3. Finding Nemo
4. Frozen
5. Tangled
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby disneylover478 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:28 pm

1. Monsters university
2. Wreck-it ralph
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
4. The little mermaid 2
5. WALL-E... I think it's really hard.

rank_0
disneylover478
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby KillingRaptor » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Hard one... But here goes.

1. Robin Hood
2. The Lion King
3. Fantasia
4. Aladdin
5. WALL-E

My top three is easy, but numbers 4 and 5 are quite hard to choose. But I think it's something like this. :)
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Miss_C_Steelers » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:39 pm

1. Monsters University

2. Monsters Inc.

3. Beauty and the Beast

4. Frozen

5. Wreck It Ralph

I am a Sulley fanatic so one and two are interchangeable. I thought that Frozen would be too new to put on this list, but it really is going to be one of my all time favorites. Beauty and the Beast was my favorite growing up. Wreck it Ralph is such a great story I had to put it on here.

rank_0
Miss_C_Steelers

Next

Return to Disney movies and tv