The Mighty Ducks

The Mighty Ducks

Postby DiamondDollJeanette » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:05 pm

Yes I am talking about the old 90's movies. I have loved them since I was a kid and just recently purchased them on DVD since my VHSs were getting worn out. I love every single one of the characters and how great these kids did in the films. My favorite character has always been Banksy aka Adam Banks. All the kid ever wanted to do was fit in on a team and play hockey but because he was the "cake eater" he was always getting painted the odd man out by his fellow ducks. That or his multiple injuries, honestly I have to give Disney props for making him such a dynamic character, his loyalty to his fellow Ducks despite how they treated him and his strength to power through his pain was so inspirational.
Although he wasn't the only character who really grew leaps and bounds, Charlie was the other. He goes from the spazz of the group to the Captain. And yes he does get quite the chip on his shoulder in the 3rd but it's awesome how Bombay humbles him out. The Mighty Ducks series is seriously a great one and perhaps ahead of it's time.
"The cold never bothered me anyway."

rank_50
DiamondDollJeanette
Main Console: PS3

Re: The Mighty Ducks

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Great films :)

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID: