gravity falls secret reveled !

gravity falls secret reveled !

Postby doofenshmirtzfan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

hello guy ,i love gravity falls because its a cool series , there are a lot of misteries that tring to solve 1 year ago and now i have a good therory , the question is ,who rigt the famous 3 books of gravity falls i think the rigtor of the books and the creator of all the monster is !!!!!!! old man mcguket !!!!!! and here is the theorie .
befor oldman mcgucket goes crazy his name was CRAZY LARRY i tink he is like stan , he build robots and deguies all the robots like monsters to trappt tourist and for his own bisness . wiht time the old man goes crazy and forget that the monsters are robots ,so he writhe the 3 books and i think that the metalic tree in episode on was build from mc guket and thant remode i there . the first switch activate all the monsters in gravity falls and the second open the secret book trap door.
so its posible that the old man build all the robotmonsters like the gobblewonker in episode 2

2 teorie about stan secret ,i think he know that monsters are in the forest ,remember the end at episode 1
behind the candy machine is a secret room ,when stan goes in the secret room it was the full moon,so he probalbly lockt himself in the room because he is probably a werewolf ! or he has a secret lair with the 1rst book in there, a secret message says ( stan is not what he sems ) and on stans car is write (el diablo ) that means the devil ! a nother message says (dont trust guys with more thant 4 fingers ! ) stan has 5 fingers ! and oder guys too !so the hand on the book has 6 fingers ! and mr pyramid is a god or a ghost and he is a freind of gideon , you see mr piramid for the first time in episode dreamscaperes !

in the episode dreamscapers is bill cipher aleas mister pyramid talk to gideon, he has a job for him , to go in stans mind and find the safe combination for the deed but when bill hear gideon say stan pines bill remember him and show 2 foto's from him were we see stans tatoo (probalbly a map to the book or somthing )and at the end when gideon says bill stan sems to be confused i think stan has fight bill an trapt him between time and space and when bill apparence he sad (oh gravity falls it's good to be back) that means he was in gravity falls and he was waiting to return to gavity falls also when bill talk to gideon( he said i know lots of thinks ) so he know the ufos ,stans secret room behind the whending machine,that bigfoot in the intro,the apolo moon landing,the pyramids,the inka calendar ...i think that bill will returns again to gravity falls because he is watching us
I AM WATCHING YOU ! that was creepy !and cool too

so waiting for the 2 part of the seson final it's calld gideon rises but everyone knows that the mystery shack's get the shack back because there is a second season in production and i hope that we see more of the ufo's ,bigfoot, the gnomes ,the real undead so not the gnomes and i think we also meet bill again at the 2nd season's final and i am sure that this serie ghets too a 3rd season i mean phineas and ferb had 4 seasons because it's a hit serie and gravity falls is too a hit serie so i am pretty sure that they get a 3rd season and probably a 4rt season !but i dont thik that they get a 5 seasons that's gonna be good but i dont think that they gonna have a 5 season .

rank_0
doofenshmirtzfan
Main Console: PS3

Re: the gravity falls secret ! my theories

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:27 pm

^I heard different theories about Mr. Pyramid, but they all fell under the myth that Disney has some involvement with the New World Order.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

gravity falls dreamscaperers clip

Postby doofenshmirtzfan » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:03 pm

omg !i see mr piramid in this trailer

found this clip from the episode dreamscapers, gideon will unleash the power of bill pyramid to get the mystery shack

click on this link to see bill ciper (the pyramid dude ) gideon unleash bill with a speel in the book 2 !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 15WCTGN2bg

rank_0
doofenshmirtzfan

Re: the gravity falls secret ! my theories

Postby doofenshmirtzfan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 pm

old man mc gucket has probably the book 1 or he wright the books
here is a foto link
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d29830be417d ... o1_500.jpg
looks like a younger old man mc gucket
is it just me or is he look a little bit evil on this foto ?
and wait a minut ! DO HE HAS 6 FINGERS ON THIS FOTO?!?!? in the episodes he only has just 5 fingers ,dis he has an 6st evil finger befor he becames crazy ? what the heck !!! do we probably find the writor of the books ? i sad yes !!! and he has the best alibie ever to not get suspected , to be a old crazy man that no one pay atentions for !
we has resolut another mystery dear dr.watson!

rank_0
doofenshmirtzfan

Re: gravity falls secret reveled !

Postby Fireeye200 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 pm

I've read an article all about Gravity Falls and the new world order and Illuminati as well, it's quite interesting, the link is here

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/ ... symbolism/

rank_100
Fireeye200
Location: Inside of the Seattle wall, during the American Civil War.
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: gravity falls secret reveled !

Postby doofenshmirtzfan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 pm

o god ! the illuminati are a secret evil society that will controll the world !they are every where !the apocalips is coming soon but i dont think that gravity falls is a part of the iluminatis bill is just inspired of the pyramid eye

rank_0
doofenshmirtzfan

Return to Disney movies and tv