NOW That's What I Call Disney 2

NOW That's What I Call Disney 2

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:10 pm

NOW That's What I Call Music! and Walt Disney Records have once again teamed up for a special NOW album collection showcasing beloved Disney music classics. NOW That's What I Call Disney 2 will be released on CD and digitally on Monday, November 11.

Building on the success of last November's release of NOW That's What I Call Disney, NOW That's What I Call Disney 2 features 20 favorite musical moments that have been enchanting and entertaining audiences for generations, including "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" from Mary Poppins, Elton John's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from The Lion King, "It's a Small World" from it's a small world at the Magic Kingdom(R) Park, "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast, "We Belong Together" from Toy Story 3, "I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)" from The Jungle Book, "Little April Shower" from Bambi, "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)" from Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland(R) Park, and many more.

"NOW is the top selling recorded music franchise and we're proud to have successfully collaborated with Disney for the first NOW Disney title," says NOW Music COO, Jerry Cohen. "Disney's magical movie and song pool is so deep; we're excited to continue the franchise with the equally compelling release of NOW Disney 2."

Added Disney Music Group's Senior Vice President, Global Marketing Robbie Snow, "NOW is a natural collaboration for us and we are excited for the release of the second installment. This collection also spans several generations, so families can relive and rediscover memorable music moments from our classic films."

Source: Hispanic Business
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: NOW That's What I Call Disney 2

Postby crazybirdman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:22 pm

I usually don't get these compilations because I have all the music already. But it's still a decent collection

rank_250
crazybirdman

Postby beisbol » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Pretty good compilation!
Amiibo hunter by day, Infinity mogul by night.

rank_100
beisbol
Location: In the Toy Box, cruising around my sweet custom race track in Mickey's Car. Or Boston.
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:22 pm

Official art :)

Pre-order it here - iTunes
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby bendodson » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm confused. I already have the original "NOW That's What I Call Disney" which I bought on iTunes (isn't there now but is on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009JYH ... X110_SY165) and it has all of those songs and lots more (67 songs in fact). Now sure how this is a new version when it has only 20 songs all of which were on the original?

rank_0
bendodson
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Return to Disney music