[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Disney Infinity Fans • View topic - Anyone know where to legimately get Let It Go music video?

Anyone know where to legimately get Let It Go music video?

Anyone know where to legimately get Let It Go music video?

Postby buckmana » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:56 am

I am looking for a legal way to acquire this music video sequence from Frozen:

The song is Let It Go, performed by Idina Menzel.
I am specifically looking for this version, not the Demi Lovato rendition.

Does anyone know if it's sold online anywhere?

So far, my search results haven't turned up anything. :(

rank_1000
buckmana
Main Console: PS3

Re: Anyone know where to legimately get Let It Go music vide

Postby DarcSMSkid » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:40 pm

if u know how to do the youtube-mp3 conversion that always works haha
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby buckmana » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:12 pm

MP3? As in Audio Only file? :?
How does that help me get a video file? :?

And if that was all I wanted, goal achieved.
I purchased the Frozen Deluxe soundtrack from iTunes, which naturally includes the audio version of the song.

What I want is the video, so I can look at Elsa singing her theme song.
And a legal way to do it. so I don't get snafued on breaking some copyright law or another.

The Demi Lovato version isn't as interesting to watch, it's quite boring compared to the Elsa/Idina version.
The cynic in me says this is a ploy to force purchases of the Demi Lovato version, which is for sale....... :x

rank_1000
buckmana

Postby PirateSteven » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:54 pm

The only legal way for you to get the video is when the blu-ray\dvd is released on March 18th.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Ohhhh didn't see your post clearly hehe…there is a youtube-MP4 converter there you go haha…but then again what am I saying that's not a legal way of doing it either XD
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
PSN ID:

Postby ntnon » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:06 pm

I don't think many - or any - artists sell music videos. Why would they? The video is a promotional tool to sell the music (or here, the film).

Given that Disney have officially and legitimately uploaded it to YouTube (I imagine it's not country-locked), you can watch it whenever you like so long as you have an Internet connection. And given it's clear free-legal status (uploaded by the licence holder/rights holder) it might even be rationalisably "legal" to download it with one of the many YouTube downloaders. But that might be a legal and ethical - personal, country and general - debate in itself...

rank_500
ntnon

Return to Disney music