Disney art collectors

Re: Disney art collectors

Postby Samurai » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm

We have some Ellenshaw pieces ( some artist proofs) (both Peter and Harrison). I also have some other pieces from relatives that worked on Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Pixar films.

rank_50
Samurai
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby Mauison » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 am

I collect Disneyland shadowboxes by Dave Avanzino. I've been collecting them ever since I saw them displayed at Disneyana in Disneyland. I don't have any of the LE's but I have most of the "Land" shadowboxes released during Disneyland's 50th anniversay.

rank_0
Mauison
Main Console: PS4

Postby PlummyPress » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 pm

I have The Art of Tangled, The Art of Monsters Inc, and A Disney Sketchbook. I'd SO love to own a cel or some concept art, but I'm not holding my breath. I own some non-Disney cartoon production art, though. I have a cel of Jinai from El-Hazard, several Ninja Turtles (80's) cels, and a production pencil drawing of Beast Wars II Lio Convoy (from the show's opening). I've got The Art of Hannah-Barbera (no sketches or concept work, unfortunately, it's all cels or publicity artwork), and a Looney Tunes art book that is a gold mine of sketches.

rank_0
PlummyPress
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby candyle73 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Unfortunately I don't really have anything. But I really love looking at the concept art and all the other fun stuff on the Disney Animation app!
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Previous

Return to Disney art