What your favourite Pixar Film says about you.

Re: What your favourite Pixar Film says about you.

Postby SuperMrMojo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:39 pm

I got The Incredibles:
"You’re a classic overachiever, aren’t you? In your chosen sport, you were probably the most sporty. In your favorite class, you probably schooled the whole bunch. You don’t understand why everyone else can’t keep up with your incredible speed, skills, smarts, and fashion sense, and the Parr family makes you feel right at home. And if you ever happen to falter, you can probably be heard quoting Edna, “I never look back, Darling!”

Which is ironic because I'm not really any of those things. The main reason I actually liked the Incredibles was because I identify so much with Violet. She starts off as super shy but eventually learned to be comfortable with who she is, which was always a huge inspiration for me, especially when I first got to High School. But I can't do sport unless it is of the Wii variety. Wii Sports Bowling hit me up.
Feel free to call me Euan. If you want.

How super am I? Not at all.

rank_250
SuperMrMojo
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: What your favourite Pixar Film says about you.

Postby Spider-Man » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:28 am

Mine is WALL•E
You love love, but not in an overly mushy way. Perhaps you’re a bit sentimental or nostalgic with your head always in the clouds thinking of how things used to be. A bit of a collector of all of the artifacts of the days of yore, you probably have a treasure trove filled with stuff that only you find to be cool. WALL•E fans are extremely loyal friends who would go to the ends of the earth, maybe even the universe, to help out someone in need.

The collection stuff is my INFINITY toys!!! lol
"With great power comes great responsibility!" Quoted by Uncle Ben

rank_500
Spider-Man
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney miscellaneous