Hallmark Itty-Bittys

Hallmark Itty-Bittys

Postby candyle73 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:53 pm

It's like these companies know if they mix Star Wars, Disney, and Marvel I will jump on it and buy everything haha. And it doesn't hurt that they are usually Buy 3 get 1 FREE! Does anybody else collect these little cuties? They are so nice to display and they have SO MANY franchises! Besides those 3, they also have DC, Scooby-Doo, Muppets, Peanuts just to name a few! I have almost all of them, even some SDCC exclusives (BOBA FETT)! My biggest regrets that I've missed are D23 Sorceror Mickey and Bounty Hunter Bossk (BOOOOSSSSKKK) from Star Wars Day in Anaheim, CA!!! Man, it's like you have to live in California to keep up with exclusives of anything :(

So anyone else collect these addicting things!?
Come on Disney, I know you want to announce Darkwing Duck next...

rank_250
candyle73
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Hallmark Itty-Bittys

Postby InfinityApprentice » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:36 am

Meeeeee!!! :D

I've got the D23 Expo 2013 Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey (my first Itty Bitty!), classic Mickey and Minnie, Halloween Mickey and Minnie, Christmas Mickey and Minnie, all 5 Inside Out Emotions, Nemo, Charlie Brown and Linus, the Wizard of Oz Scarecrow, Olaf, and the Han and Leia set. I'll definitely be getting Star Wars Rey when she's released, and maybe Kylo Ren and whoever the surprise character is. I'm thinking about getting Tinker Bell, Woody, and Buzz, but I'm trying. To. Stay. Strong! I'm buying some as Christmas presents, and waiting for the two North Pole critters (a penguin and polar bear).

I'm so bummed that I missed out on getting the Winnie the Pooh characters. People just want too much for them on eBay though. :(

Mrs. @CCRunner524 also collects Itty Bittys! :)
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Return to Disney miscellaneous