Good Dinosaur & Cars Racers

Good Dinosaur & Cars Racers

Postby JustNCredible » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:26 am

Couple things to talk about. I'll label them A),B), & C) and you can respond to them in a similar fashion if you like :)

A)
So just watched Good Dinosaur, and aside from thinking the movie was AWESOME, It made me appreciate The Good Dinosaur PDP and Spot even more.
Sanjay's Super Team, the traditional short that played just before the film, was equally as impressive to me; It got me right in the feels. When watching the short though, I couldn't help but imagine Sanjay's Super Team in Disney Infinity. I was even thinking about ways they could incorporate all three of the Hindu Gods into the game, and then it occurred to me, what if there was a single figure, that could morph into the others with the press of a button, say the Square/X button (the button Jedi use for their force powers). Each press would cycle through the different gods, maybe even in a smoky-fashion, ala Nightcrawler form X-Men. You could fight and use all three styles back to back. That would save from making three obscure characters but still providing them all, along with a very unique character on its own.
Anyway, I know the desire for them is probably relatively low, this is just a fantasy of mine. I guess I'm just curious if anyone else had DI in mind when watching the short?

B)
On another note, (and I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere on the forums) It occurred to me that the Cars characters do not make appearances in the Speedway races, aside from Mater's ghost providing the benchmark in the Time Trial races. Does this bother anyone else? I just find it odd, so I'm assuming the DI team had a good reason, I'm just wondering if they have mention what they are.

C)
One more random note, but I just realized that Naruto use to air on DisneyXD a few years ago, until it was canceled due to the episodes being so edited that they didn't make sense lol.
As a huge Anime fan (Bleach and Naruto to name a couple) it sparked a fantasy of seeing Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, and villains like Orochimaru and Itachi in the game, which had they still been on DisneyXD, actually would have had me questioning what all Disney would have had to do to strike a deal with Kishimoto to wrangle some of them in.
I know most of you would be upset with Disney adding characters from another franchise when there are actual Disney one's you yourself are more concerned with getting in, but just curious if there are any others on this forum who would freak out (in a good way) to see some of their favorite Anime characters make it into this game?
(Remember, these are just fantasies about some of my favorite characters from fictional universes; I'm not saying I think it's a great idea for DI's fan-base/customer-base necessarily)
Movie Magic Video Contest Grand Prize Winner: Battle In The Locker

rank_500_ftb
JustNCredible
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Return to Disney miscellaneous