Disney Baby Shower!

Disney Baby Shower!

Postby Djali » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:29 am

(First attempt at making a thread, sorry for any rule breaking! But this was just too cute not to post.)

One of my coworkers is having her baby shower soon! So I stopped by my local Disney store to pick up a gift. I was choosing between a giant Eeyore plush and a the motorcycle hat for babies, thinking that the store really didn't have a big enough newborn selection. I said as much to a cast member who checked in to see how we were doing. I also didn't know if pink or blue would be a good idea - everything on the registry was oatmeal colored! She was like, "wait. we haven't put this out on the floor yet. but i have the perfect thing."

She went 'backstage' and came back out with this in newborn-3mos size:
http://www.disneystore.com/simba-disney ... 8/1000388/

She had brought out a Simba bodysuit, complete with lion-eared hat, soft tummy patch, and a picture of a tail on the back (it wasn't personalized). I. completely. died. It's so small, and the tummy is so soft! And look at that little curling tail!

For real, I wore a Simba costume nonstop until I was five years old. I wanted to stock up and gift them at every shower!

What Disney thing, any Disney thing, would you gift at a baby shower, have on your wishlist for when you're expecting, or wish you had had for your own new baby?

rank_50
Djali
Main Console: Xbox One

Re: Disney Baby Shower!

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:49 am

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.
*melts*
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby darwin_3 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:21 am

I attended a shower party at my friends home. They hired a planner for arrangements. I must say that planner decorated the whole venue with great baby shower ideas.
darwin_3

Postby Soubi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

One thing we picked up for my lil one used, but I would totally give away as a gift (as long as its in my price range for the particular shower) are Winnie-the-pooh rockers! (We had both pooh and Tigger)

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/66/11 ... 00X500.jpg

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Return to Disney miscellaneous