The Disney Store Topic

The Disney Store Topic

Postby PirateSteven » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:40 pm

This topic is to discuss al things Disney Store related.

No post will be thought of as off topic as long as it relates to something sold at the Disney Store or talks about the Disney Store in general.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: The Disney Store Topic

Postby Modeltrainman » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:12 am

Olaf came from the DS today! Haven't hugged the poor guy yet, because I'm sick, but still... Awesome. And yeah. DisneyStore should have and exclusive for DI. Because it's Disney's, [spoiler=]and the best game ever.[/spoiler]
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby beisbol » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:46 am

It would be a good idea for them to have an exclusive. I'm personally waiting to get the Girl Power Pack for her though.
Amiibo hunter by day, Infinity mogul by night.

rank_100
beisbol
Location: In the Toy Box, cruising around my sweet custom race track in Mickey's Car. Or Boston.
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Winter comes early to NYC as the Times Square Disney Store gets "Frozen" over

Jim Hill

Disney Preps for a Frozen Winter

License Mag
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:58 am

I witnessed what was IMO an epic fail moment at The Disney Store.

Firstly, I went to The Disney Store because they had that buy one plushie and get another plushie for $1 sale recently... so I went to grab the regular Pascal plushie and the Christmas Pascal plushie that has him wearing a Santa hat... 2 Pascals for $11... total score IMO.

Anyway... while I was inspecting the Pascal plushies... this couple comes in the store... the girl openly gushes and immediately runs to the plushie bin and grabs a Pascal plushie... places it on her shoulder... turns around towards her boyfriend and playfully gives him a shy smile. Dude has a total blank look on his face. :lol: Then the girl asks him something like, "Don't you recognize this?" Poor dude still has no clue. LOL. Then she looked somewhat disappointed that her moment of inspired cuteness was wasted, then she tells him "It's from Tangled" and then they leave. Anyway... I kept thinking the whole time while I was waiting in the cashier line that I had just witnessed an epic fail Disney moment on the dude's part. LOL.

But yah... got the Pascal plushies on sale and felt pretty good about that until I looked online and apparently there was also a Tangled Ever After Pascal plushie in which he is wearing a bowtie that went on sale for a limited time last year. I wonder if there will be anymore versions of plushie Pascal made... I think I would probably get them all if I ever see them on the shelf... I don't go to The Disney Store too often though.

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:52 pm

^ Wow lol
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:10 pm

I went to a Disney Outlet back in December and was disappointed to see that it didn't have a equal amount of stuff for both genders.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Quasimodo » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:46 am

Hey Guys,
I don't have much experience with the Disney Store, but there is one item that caught my interest, a Buzz Lightyear Hoodie (for Adults). The only problem is that it seems to be out of stock. I can't tell how long its been out of stock. I got to the item through a link (see below), but if you search the item on the website it doesn't come up. Does anyone know anything about this item? I would really like to order one. Since it is a Disney Park item, is there another way to order it? (In the past, I think I heard of a phone number that you could call?) Thank you! :D

*Also, the closest Disney Store to me is about 2 hours away. I might be able to go there some time in the next month, but as of now I can't check.

http://www.disneystore.com/hoodies-swea ... 6043010d3d

rank_50
Quasimodo

Postby shiftyraccoon » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:11 am

^ it won't see the light of day again. Disney Store has a habit of leaving retired items 'hidden' on their site like this Jack Skellington Tree Topper

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/tree-toppe ... 4/1500058/

I never got it in store and now its permanently sold out and just haunting me online in a hidden link haha

rank_750_ftb
shiftyraccoon
Main Console: PS4

Next

Return to Disney miscellaneous