Re: LEGO Disney Princesses 2014.

Postby Paradox » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Nice, looks great! :)

rank_deputy
Paradox
Main Console: PS4

Postby tangled&tron » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:25 am

Ooo... I saw Lego Rapunzel's Tower at Target... but it was $44. :shock: I totally forgot licensed Lego stuff was on the expensive side... I thought it was going to be in the $20 price range since the box is so small. Yah... I don't love Lego Rapunzel's Tower that much. :lol:

rank_1000_ftb
tangled&tron

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 pm

I ended up getting all but two on Amazon, who had Rapunzel's Tower for $31.
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby npgcole » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:53 pm

2015 Disney Princesses set names:
41060 Aurora's Bedroom
41061 Jasmine's Exotic Adventure
41062 Elsa's Glittering Ice Palace
41063 Ariel's Underwater Castle
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby npgcole » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:39 pm

Images of the 2015 LEGO Disney Princesses sets:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekyBZZvsi1M
"I am one with The Force, The Force is with me."

rank_250
npgcole
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 pm

This Playtheme is a Disgrace IMO to the part of the Disney Fan Community that love both Disney and Lego and just makes it harder for not only Disney to be in The Lego Movie's Sequel, but also for them to be apart of a more Traditional Lego Playtheme with Traditional Lego Minifigures and makes it harder to cater to both Genders who like Disney as this theme is made to be Steryotypically for Girls.

I am Hoping to get help from you guys to create an all-new Disney Lego Playtheme called Lego Disney Originals to defeat this, It'll be apart of a Larger Playtheme called Lego Originals that'll also include a Lego Warner Bros. Originals which'll Include a Lego Looney Toons Subtheme thanks to Daffy Duck being in Lego Batman 3 : Beyond Gotham. I'm hoping to get approved by Sherriff Woody to create a thread for this which if approved, Will be created as a discussion and collaboration thread with Core Disney Fans who are also Core Lego Fans for Lego Disney Originals.

Bear in mind that it'll also include Pixar Characters and Worlds too.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Modeltrainman » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:11 pm

SGW, what good will this do?
Avalanche Software is the best game dev!
Avalanche's #1 Fan

Lotso Rex
Modeltrainman
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 pm

This'll unify all Disney and Disney/Pixar Lego themes and Subthemes sorta like Disney Infinity and be able to cater to all Disney Fans Old, New, Male, Female, All ages! and It would cater to Lego fans who prefer traditional Lego Themes with traditional Lego Minifigures too!

It'll also be able to take down the idea that Disney Princesses and Fairies along with female Mickey Mouse Characters being only for Girls by being able to cater to male fans of them as well and also take down the idea that Disney and Disney/Pixar are only for kids by making it for all ages.

it'll also break down a previous barrier that got people worried that Disney and Disney/Pixar Lego themes will never truly be represented in The Lego Movie's Sequel by making it possible for Lego Disney and Disney/Pixar Characters to appear in The Lego Movie's sequel and also allow Disney and Disney/Pixar Characters to be apart of Emmet's Legion of Master Builders as Master builders and also give Disney the Opportunity to bring the playtheme to the Big Screen as a Lego Movie spinoff from both Disney, Pixar and Lego.

And awesomely allow the obscure characters to be extra playables in a potential Lego Disney Originals Video Game from Both Disney Interactive AND Traveller's Tales Games (TT Games) Too !
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby grizzleghost » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:37 am

My daughter loves the new figure sculpt and I am pretty sure she is in the target demographic. I try to get her to want other Lego products than friends and princess but I fail. As long as they are selling, they will keep making this sculpt. You are assuming that the choice is between mini dolls and minifigures. I think if they didn't have success with friends when it launched, Disney princess would never have happened at all.

Also, I don't think the sculpt of the figure will prevent Disney from being in the movie.

rank_50
grizzleghost

PreviousNext

Return to Disney miscellaneous