Disney plushies!

Re: Disney plushies!

Postby TravisSch » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Follow me on Twitter: vmktravissch
I talk about Disney, Disney Infinity, and other stuff! :)
^Sheriff Approved

rank_100
TravisSch
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby KermitGreen82 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:56 pm

Yeah I think they used to sell the Caballeros in the park. I can't remember if they still have some now or not. I have tons of Beans from when they first came out and they were really nice looking. Even a talking Mushu! He is one of my favorites. But I think my all time favorite plushes are my Figments, my childhood Webby and my PAL Mickey!
Hi, I'm KermitGreen82!
My favorite Disney characters are: Figment, Kermit, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse, Ariel, Wreck It Ralph, Boo, Sully, Donald Duck, Bean Bunny, Orange Bird, Oswald

rank_50
KermitGreen82
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Soubi » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:57 pm

between my daughter and me.. I'd hate to count how many plushies we own... I believe we have EVERY winnie the pooh character (not sure about owl, but we even have gopher if i remember correctly - these are still at the grandparents house so its hard to be certain) and a number of others, on top of one she's getting for xmas

rank_250
Soubi
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby Darkfox 818 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Im a huge fan of Plushes too. Everytime I visit the Disneyland park I always comeback with at least one plush. My favorite is my Mikey Mouse skellington edition. I own almost all the Monsters University Plushes, and i finished my Nightmare before christmas collection. I am a big fan of Jack and my son is a Huge mike wazowski .

rank_0
Darkfox 818
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney miscellaneous