SpiderMan (MCU)

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

SpiderMan (MCU)

Postby Stitch » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:53 pm

Spiderman is set to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) beginning in Captain America: Civil War, debuting May 6th 2016.

In the news of SpiderMan's Marvel reboot (Set for July 28, 2017), we have finally discovered which identity Spidey will have in the MCU. Peter Parker or the more recent Miles Morales.
"The initial press release regarding the Spider-Man deal name-dropped Peter Parker, but fans were still curious whether Marvel might be switching things up.
Steve recently spoke with Feige at the press day for Avengers: Age of Ultron, and he not only set the record straight on who their Spider-Man is, but confirmed his age:

'In terms of the age of an actor we’ll eventually to cast, I don’t know. In terms of the age of what we believe Peter Parker is, I’d say 15-16 is right.' "

Peter Parker has yet to be cast. Who do you want to play the Web Slinging Highschooler? I personally think Logan Lerman would be good.

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Re: SpiderMan (MCU)

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Robert Downey Jr. Talks Spider-Man Joining The Marvel Cinematic Universe 4

While promoting Avengers: Age of Ultron, Robert Downey Jr. (Air America) discussed the possibility of Spider-Man joining The Avengers now that he's going to be a part of the MCU.

When asked if he wanted to see Spider-Man join the Avengers, Downey Jr. replied "I do." When asked if he wanted to see Peter Parker or Miles Morales as Spider-Man, Downey Jr. said, "I'm going to say Parker. I'm old school."

"The funny thing is, it all feeds back into itself because now it's got me thinking that that would be something that Stark Industries would actually be diverting funds to and all that," Downey Jr. mused to EOnline.

Robert is putting the cart before the horse, but that is the product of his enthusiasm for his Marvel role and Spider-Man, which makes it fine in my books.

Source: ComicBook.com
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Chris Hemsworth Helped Tom Holland Land Spider-Man Role

As the story goes, it was eventual Avengers director Joss Whedon who recommended Marvel take a second look at Chris Hemsworth for the lead role in Thor, after Whedon was so thoroughly impressed with Hemsworth while working on Cabin in the Woods.

It seems Hemsworth is payed that favor forward, offering Marvel his own personal recommendation for Tom Holland to play Spider-Man.

"I emailed him while I was auditioning for the film and said, 'So can you maybe put in a good word for me?'" Holland told the New York Daily News while promoting his and Hemsworth’s latest film, In the Heart of the Sea. Hemsworth agreed.

"I called the guys at Marvel when they were casting (Spider-Man) and I heard he was in the final handful of guys and said, 'Look for what it's worth you're not going to meet a harder working more appreciative kind of guy,'" Hemsworth said. "I was so blown away by his sort of attitude and work ethic and how good he was. But then I said to Tom, 'I've told them that, so don't prove me wrong.'"

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:54 am

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:46 am

Animated Spider-Man Movie Gets A Release Date

When Marvel Studios and Sony Pictures teamed up to allow Spider-Man to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, part of that deal was an animated Spider-Man movie delivered by Sony Pictures.

The animated Spider-Man film from Phil Lord and Chris Miller now has an official release date of December 21, 2018. The movie was originally announced for the summer of 2018.

Lord and Miller will produce and write the animated Spider-Man movie but will most likely pass on directing as their next project is the (still untitled) Han Solo movie.

The live-action Spider-Man movie is set for a July 28, 2017 release and Marvel's Spider-Man will make his debut in Captain America: Civil War on May 6, 2017.

The animated Spider-Man will co-exist with Tom Holland's portrayal of Peter Parker in those films.

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Return to other movies and tv