Star Wars: The Force Awakens SPOILER CHAT

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

Star Wars: The Force Awakens SPOILER CHAT

Postby InfinityApprentice » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:50 am

Please note that this particular thread is for discussing SPOILERS for the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie. If you don't want to see spoilers, BACK OUT NOW.

You have been warned. ;)

Let the spoiler chatting begin!!

According to the site MakingStarWars (as well as sites like CinemaBlend) there is a rumor going around that Han Solo will die in Ep7, which is a catalyst for events in Ep8 and Ep9.

MakingStarWars claims to have a very accurate source that says the following events will take place in Ep7. Here is the exact wording from part of the article:
"The facts are this was shot at Pinewood:
- This sequence takes place on the ramparts of The Evil Castle.
- Han Solo is hiding.
- He decides to reveal himself to Kylo Ren.
- Finn, Rey, Chewbacca and BB-8 stop in their tracks.
- They watch as Han Solo confront Kylo Ren. Kylo Ren silences the conversation forever.
- Chewbacca lets out a barrage of angry roars and laser blasts.
- Kylo Ren flees the scene.
- Explosions.
- Stormtroopers file in and Finn and Rey are forced to flee.
- More explosions.
- BB-8 and Chewbacca flee to the Falcon.
Han Solo is never in a scene after this. Those are the facts."

I'm really bummed, and even though I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I feel as if I've lost a friend. I've heard that Harrison Ford could be a jerk about Star Wars at times (not sure if that's true, it's just what I've read) and wanted George Lucas to kill Han off in the original trilogy, but George said no.

I expected Luke to be the main character, if any, who got killed off. At one time rumors indicated that Luke was involved in Han's death, but that seems to have gone away.

I'm also wondering if Rey and/or Finn is a Skywalker or Solo. JJ Abrams said that their last names were purposefully being held back. It was recently revealed in a comic book that Han Solo had a wife, Sana Solo. Sana is African American, like Finn, so it stands to reason that he could be Finn Solo. According to one rumor, Han, Luke, and Leia are not the trio they used to be and have gone separate ways. Rey could be the daughter of Han and Leia, full name Rey Solo or Rey Skywalker (if Han wasn't around at her birth). Making Rey and Finn half-siblings would set up an interesting, and undoubtedly fun, relationship for future movies.

There has also been rumors floating around that Kylo Ren is Han Solo's son, which would add even more depth and interest to the character.

Maybe all three are his children, and then again maybe none of them are. What do you think? Who would you like to see as the descendant of whom?
"Some imagination, huh?" Mickey Mouse, Fantasmic

rank_750
InfinityApprentice
Main Console: PS3

Return to other movies and tv