Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Avengers (Movie and Animated TV Series Franchise General

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 pm

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron Featurette with Black Widow and Scarlet Witch

Robert Downey Jr. on Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Cast Takes Over Times Square

‘Avengers’ Director Joss Whedon Is ‘An Amazing Scarlet Witch,’ According To The Actual Scarlet Witch
We're going to need to see Whedon's Witch on the director's cut.

Not all superheroes feel at ease with their powers. Sure, it’s easy to look cool throwing hammers into foes, or flying circles around everybody from the comfort of an awesome mechanical suit. But then there are others who just… dance.

Elizabeth Olsen faced a bit of this dilemma in playing Scarlet Witch, one of the new super-powered characters introduced in “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” Her powers are much more elaborate than dancing, of course; she can manipulate minds and reality itself, making her a dangerous adversary for Earth’s mightiest heroes. But on-set, Olsen was more or less waving her arms around, trying her best not to feel foolish.

“It’s going to make you feel like an idiot no matter what,” she laughed, speaking with MTV News about embodying her “Age of Ultron” character’s powers. Olsen teamed up with a movement coach in order to hone in on Scarlet Witch’s powers, but that wasn’t enough; she needed help from the big man himself, director Joss Whedon.

“He would show us what he wanted,” she said, “and we’d be like, ’Okay, we have to do what he’s doing. He looks amazing doing that.’ I mean, Joss is an amazing Scarlet Witch. He was incredibly good at doing those moves.”

The “Avengers” director’s dance moves are already legendary…

…and we can only hope that Whedon’s Wanda Maximoff impression somehow makes the “Age of Ultron” Blu-ray. But if it’s not, you’ll see his spirit in Olsen’s on-screen movement all the same.

“We’d be in a room and Joss would be like, ’There’s someone coming from above, and on both sides. Do a 360. Go low, go high,'” she remembered. “You’re just never in contact with anything. Now that I’ve seen the movie, I’m like, ’Cool. Now I get it.'”

“Age of Ultron” hits theaters on May 1.

Source: MTV News
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby KillingRaptor » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:40 am

I'll be seeing the movie this evening in theater! It's out here in Europe since wednesday. :)
Really looking forward to it.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID: Raptor007
Steam: killingraptor66

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 am

Finally! Someone interested in seeing this movie! can't wait to see how this goes down.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID: MerryWndr
Disney ID: TangledSugar

Postby KillingRaptor » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Back from the theater, it was amazing! Loved the movie, just like the first one and almost all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies. My favorite is still Guardians of the Galaxy but Age of Ultron was really good. It was a real rollercoaster ride.
"Rob? Tsk tsk tsk. That's a naughty word. We never rob. We just sort of borrow a bit from those who can afford it." - Robin Hood

My Videogame Collection

rank_1000
KillingRaptor
Disney ID: Raptor007
Steam: killingraptor66

Postby Chewbacca » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 pm

I got my tickets for next Saturday :D
Chewie is best character

rank_1250
Chewbacca
NN ID: G4ry_the_Snail

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Fri May 01, 2015 12:13 am

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - TV Spot 5

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - Alliances Featurette

Aaron Taylor-Johnson & Elizabeth Olsen on Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

Scarlett Johansson and Mark Ruffalo on Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

James Spader and Paul Bettany on Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

Cobie Smulders and Jeremy Renner on Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron

Tour the globe with the cast of Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Things to Look Forward to in Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron - The Watcher 2015

New stills :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Image Image Image Image

More at Stitch Kingdom

‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ Looks to Smash Box Office Records

Audiences are assembling in force to see “Avengers: Age of Ultron” this weekend, in what is shaping up to be a blockbuster debut with few equals.

AMC is reporting dozens of opening-night sellouts, MovieTickets.com is moving tickets at four times the rate of the first “Avengers” and Fandango says pre-sales for the latest chapter in the saga of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes matches those for all previous Marvel Studios films combined. Given that kind of fanboy fervor, it’s unsurprising that Disney, Marvel’s corporate parent and the film’s distributor, is pegging a debut north of $200 million. Outside tracking firms are even more bullish, projecting the picture will bow to $215 million or higher.

Barring a machine uprising, “Avengers: Age of Ultron” will be only the second film in history to top $200 million in its debut, but that’s not the only benchmark the super team is looking to surpass. From a bragging rights perspective, the goal here is for Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and the rest of the costumed group to trump the first film’s $207.4 million debut. It looks likely that particular record will topple.

“When you get into this realm it’s hard to call,” said Phil Contrino, vice president and chief analyst at BoxOffice.com. “People really like the first movie and the other Marvel movies have helped keep the franchise afloat.”

Just as “Iron Man 3,” “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” and “Thor: The Dark World” both improved on previous installments by debuting after “The Avengers” took multiplexes by storm, those films have, in turn, helped intensify the excitement around “Avengers: Age of Ultron.”

To help further stoke fan enthusiasm, major theater chains are hosting Marvel movie marathons and double bills with the first “Avengers” before the film opens domestically on Thursday. The film will roll out across 4,247 theaters — 2,761 of which will be 3D locations, 364 will be Imax screens, 400 will be premium large-format screens and 143 are D-Box locations. Oh, those mighty surcharges!

Filmed for $250 million, “Avengers: Age of Ultron” brings back cast members Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson, and introduces James Spader as the silky-voiced android villain Ultron. Joss Whedon, whose lively dialogue was widely praised on the first “Avengers,” once again wrote the screenplay and directs the sequel. Most critics enjoyed the film, with “Avengers: Age of Ultron” carrying a 74% “fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes, though that does fall short of the first chapter’s 92% positive ranking.

Globally, “Avengers: Age of Ultron” is already a juggernaut. Last weekend, the film racked up a massive $201 million from across 44 territories. It’s outpacing the first “Avengers” by more than 44%, despite the fact that weaker exchange rates in places like Russia and parts of Europe are depressing box office returns from a dollar perspective.

The new “Avengers” may surpass its predecessor in terms of worldwide ticket sales, but it could have a hard time outshining the $623.4 million it made Stateside. Chalk it up to weaker competition. The first “Avengers” squared off against box office duds like “Dark Shadows” and “Battleship,” but the sequel faces challengers like “Pitch Perfect 2″ and “Mad Max: Fury Road.”

The Barden Bellas and a certain road warrior may prove even more dangerous than Ultron.

Source: Variety
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby Stitch » Fri May 01, 2015 4:46 pm

Got my ticket this morning for a 5:30 showing!
Going with about 12 school/church friends, it is awesome. I am even wearing my Avengers T-Shirt for the occasion.
Let's do this, now I just need to dread school for four more hours...

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby ElvisRV » Fri May 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Saw it last night! Some effects were iffy (Tony's drones were odd...) but great character development!
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

PreviousNext

Return to other movies and tv