Avengers

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

Avengers

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:56 pm

Avengers: Age of Ultron coming out in theatres May 1, 2015! :)

EXCLUSIVE: 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Casts James Spader as the Film's Legendary Villain
The Emmy® Award-winning actor set to play Ultron in the 2015 blockbuster!

James Spader will face off against Earth's Mightiest Heroes as the villain in Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the sequel to 2012's record-breaking "Marvel's The Avengers." The Emmy Award-winning actor will play Ultron in the Avengers' much anticipated return to the big screen from writer/director Joss Whedon. The film comes to theaters on May 1, 2015.

Spader earned three Emmy Awards for his role as Alan Shore on "Boston Legal" and "The Practice," and will return to television this fall in NBC's highly anticipated series "The Blacklist." Most recently Spader was seen in the critically-acclaimed film "Lincoln" directed by Steven Spielberg and has previously worked with a long list of accomplished film directors including David Cronenberg, Curtis Hansen, Sidney Lumet, Mike Nichols, Tim Robbins, Robert Rodriguez, Steven Soderbergh, and Oliver Stone. David Mamet also directed Spader in the Broadway play Race.

"Avengers: Age of Ultron" will bring the Marvel Universe's biggest heroes together again to face one of their biggest villains, with "Marvel's The Avengers" director Joss Whedon returning to write and direct the sequel. "Marvel's The Avengers" was released in 2012 and went on to earn $1.5 billion worldwide, making it the third-largest grossing movie of all time.

Spader is represented by ICM Partners and his lawyer Melanie Cook at Ziffren Brittenham.

Source: Marvel
David Archuleta, Pikachu, Disney, Frozen and Smash Bros fan :D

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Avengers (Movie and Tv Series Franchise General)

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:26 pm

James Spader and Scarlett Johansson on Avengers: Age of Ultron

With "The Blacklist" having premiered last week on NBC, star James Spader has been doing a lot of interviews and naturally Avengers: Age of Ultron came up. He will play the villain Ultron in Joss Whedon's sequel, hitting theaters on May 1, 2015.

Spader was asked by The Inquirer whether he had started preparing yet for the role. "I have spoken to Joss Whedon about it," he said, "And yes, actually, just this weekend I went in for them to take very extensive photographs, head scans, body scans, and all kinds of things in preparation for figuring out how the hell I'm gonna fit in this Ultron character!"

Speaking to The Independent, he added, "I think it'll be a lot of fun and it's incredibly nostalgic for me. When I was a kid my best friend had trunks of comics and I didn't have any so I used to love going for sleepovers at his house. Also I have three sons and two of them have a great interest in comics so they're excited I'm playing the role."

Meanwhile, Scarlett Johansson was interviewed by Darren Aronofsky for the October issue of Interview Magazine and gave this update on Avengers: Age of Ultron (via NY Daily News): "We'll be shooting that in January. I think we're taking it to the streets this time, I think we're going overseas."

Source: SuperHeroHype

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby infinityadvanced » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:49 am

I heard one of the avengers was going to die in 2

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Samuel L Jackson confirms Elizabeth Olsen 'Avengers' role

Samuel L. Jackson does play S.H.I.E.L.D. honcho Nick Fury. So why shouldn't he be breaking casting announcements for The Avengers sequel?

Jackson let slip to The Wall Street Journal that Elizabeth Olsen would be joining the cast of The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

"I don't think we begin shooting before March of next year. I know we're shooting in London, that James Spader is Ultron and going to be the bad guy, and that we added Ms. [Elizabeth] Olsen, but I don't know what she's doing, if she's on the inside or the outside. I haven't seen a script," said Jackson.

Full story: USA Today

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby beisbol » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:02 pm

What would be even cooler would be if Spider Man became an Avenger.
Amiibo hunter by day, Infinity mogul by night.

rank_100
beisbol
Location: In the Toy Box, cruising around my sweet custom race track in Mickey's Car. Or Boston.
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:53 am

I just wish the X-Men became a part of the Main Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

Walt Disney Japan Announces Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers
Marvel's first animated TV series for boys produced in Japan debuts spring 2014!

The Walt Disney Company (Japan) Ltd. announced today that it will produce the first Japanese Marvel animated television series targeted at boys. "Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers" is based on Marvel’s most popular team of super heroes, the Avengers, and will premiere nationwide on terrestrial television in spring 2014.

"Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers" will be produced by Nerima-ku, Tokyo-based Toei Animation Co., Ltd., which has produced multiple successful animated series for kids in Japan. Taito-ku, Tokyo-based Bandai Co., Ltd., which has a highly successful track record with major titles, will be responsible for character merchandising. The three companies will collaborate in creating a fully localized Japanese series as well as providing a lineup of attractive products and merchandise targeting the boys market.

The story will revolve around how the Avengers--Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and the Hulk together with the help of Spider-Man and a group of teens--will harness their respective fighting skills and superhuman powers to foil Loki’s scheme to take over the world. "Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers" will target boys in the 6-12 age group.

Walt Disney Japan, through its local content strategy--delivering content tailored to meet the needs of local consumers--is actively localizing content to fit the tastes and sensibilities of Japanese audiences. Though the company has produced and broadcast several localized programs, from the animated short-form series "Fireball" in 2008, Disney’s first animated series produced entirely in Japan, to "Stitch!," which stars the popular Disney character with a change of setting from Hawaii to Okinawa. "Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers" will be its first animated television series specifically targeted at boys and will delight Japanese viewers with an entirely new action-packed storyline that unfolds before their eyes in a high quality 2D animated format. Most recently, this super hero team was seen in the 2012 live-action movie, "Marvel’s The Avengers," with a world-wide box office revenue that exceeded $1.5 billion and was the third-top grossing film of all time.

Through this collaboration, Marvel, Walt Disney Japan, Japan’s top animation studio Toei Animation, and character merchandising leader Bandai will together leverage their respective strengths to deliver a television series for nationwide broadcast and a range of merchandise that is sure to breathe new life into the boys market in Japan.

Source: Marvel

:mrgreen:

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Aaron Taylor-Johnson Closes Deal to Play Quicksilver in Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (Exclusive)

The “Kick-Ass” star has finally worked out his “Godzilla” publicity schedule, ensuring his availability for the sequel

“Kick-Ass” star Aaron Taylor-Johnson has finally worked out his schedule and closed a deal to play Pietro Maximoff, better known as Quicksilver, in Marvel’s “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” an individual familiar with the sequel has told TheWrap.

Taylor-Johnson didn’t close his deal until Wednesday, as the “Age of Ultron” shooting schedule overlaps with his upcoming publicity tour for Legendary’s “Godzilla” reboot. That potential obstacle has been overcome and his availability to properly promote that creature feature and shoot the “Avengers” sequel is now ensured.

Marvel had no comment.

Taylor-Johnson has been the frontrunner to play Quicksilver since June 7, when TheWrap first reported Marvel’s interest in the up-and-coming British actor.

Quicksilver is one of two new characters that director Joss Whedon is introducing in the sequel, along with the Scarlet Witch. They are twins whose father is Magneto, though the iconic “X-Men” villain will not appear in the “Avengers” sequel.

Like DC Comics’ character The Flash, Quicksilver possesses superhuman speed, a fitting trait for Taylor-Johnson considering how quickly he has become one of Hollywood’s hottest young actors. The 23 year-old actor next stars in Legendary’s “Godzilla” reboot alongside Bryan Cranston and Elizabeth Olsen, who will play the Scarlet Witch in the “Avengers” sequel.

Taylor-Johnson officially joins Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson and James Spader in “Avengers: Age of Ultron,” which hits theaters on May 1, 2015.

Johnson, who is coming off of Universal’s “Kick-Ass 2,” recently starred in Oliver Stone’s “Savages” and Joe Wright’s “Anna Karenina.” He’s represented by WME, Hamilton Hodell, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and attorney David Weber.

Source: The Wrap

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Postby ArchuLinShved14 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Elizabeth Olsen Confirms Scarlet Witch Role in Avengers: Age of Ultron

Source: SuperHeroHype

Lenny
ArchuLinShved14

Next

Return to other movies and tv