WWE Network

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

WWE Network

Postby Agent C » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 am

I guess wrestling just isn't as popular as it used to be, but the WWE Network is something more than just the wrestling fan should pay attention to. If this thing is successful, and I think it will be, you could see the landscape of television start to change. I have cut the cord on cable. February will be a year. The only issue I have had atthe moment is live sports or live events. Most of those are still tied to a provider even if you want to watch them online. WwE Network is not.

Of course, having access to thousands of hours of past WWEshows is well worth the price. Bring on the peak of Hulkamania and the Ultimate Warrior. I know. I'm showing my age.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: WWE Network

Postby Infinite Mickey » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:36 am

Oh wow, I've never even heard of this beforehand, I definitely need to check this out.
Proud Wii U owner, and thinks that the console is the perfect Next Gen.

rank_1500_ftb
Infinite Mickey
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:01 am

Is WWE network pulling through, I know they advertised this like years ago, but now all I hear and see being advertised on their PPV dvd/bluray is WWE on demand 24/7
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby DarcSMSkid » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:47 am

So I just saw the price and the concept of WWE network….wow 9.99 for a month and free ppv! now that's crazy!…problem is I saw on the note it was to be a 6 month commitment…I wonder if they will raise the price once your 6 months are over…and you think its the end of their PPV era? haha
"Where's my protein shake MA!!!"

rank_500
DarcSMSkid
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Return to other movies and tv