Supernatural

family friendly movies and tv that are not Disney related

Supernatural

Postby Stitch » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 am

Not sure if anyone on the forums watches Supernatural, but it is an amazing show.

Would not recommend smaller kids watching it, as it is a bit gory and has the occasional cursing and suggestive themes, but if you have not seen it yet, I recommend watching Season One!
By the way, don't judge off of the first episode, the first episode isn't that great.
However, if you like Dr. Who, you will fit right into the Supernatural fandom!

The show is about two brothers who grew up in a life of ghosts and monster hunting.

Season One is about their father who is an expert hunter, but has recently gone missing. After years of departure between the two boys, they come back together as adults to investigate their dad's mysterious disappearance.
Along the way, they travel through different towns, hunting down ghosts and monsters to give them any leads.
After discovering more and more about their father, and what he was hiding from them about their mother's death and the world beyond what they know, the brothers must embark on a journey to rid the Earth of demons, ghosts, and monsters.
The show mixes suspense with awesome Rock and Roll.
The tenth and last season is coming out in 2015. I am all caught up and waiting for season 10! I highly recommend this show, you will bond with the characters quickly.

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Re: Supernatural

Postby Elmo STM » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:16 am

I loooooovd this show. I'm on series 7 at the minute. So won't be visiting this thread in case there is spoilers posted but agree that its a great show. One of my faves

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Supernatural

Postby MizorexStalker » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:25 am

Fun little fact, Rowina (appears in season 10 of Supernatural)'s actress, Ruth Connell, voices Merida in Disney Infinity!
I make alot of mistakes since im french! :p

rank_50
MizorexStalker
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Return to other movies and tv