Imagineer Ideas!

Imagineer Ideas!

Postby Watusimanu » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:56 pm

What are some of your Imagineer ideas for parks, shows, rides, and anything else! Get creative! I will share soon. :D ;)
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Imagineer Ideas!

Postby Infinity Guru » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 am

I've looked at Google Maps of the Walt Disney World resort, and they still have a lot of land to build whatever they'd like, some even big enough for new parks! I'm personally a huge Pixar fan, and I'd love to see some time of 'Pixar Place Park' where it's full of meet and greets and rides. The 'Pixar Block Party Bash' they used to have at Hollywood Studios could be a daily parade! :D

Since a new park is unlikely, I picture expanding the 'Pixar Studios' (where Toy Story Mania is) they have at Hollywood Studios to include Cars Land, a new Monsters U ride, Inside Out roller coaster, and a big meet and greet spot (like the Epcot character spot) where you can meet: Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Carl, Doug, Russel, Mike, Sulley, the Incredibles, and some more.

Making the streets of America in Hollywood studios themed to Marvel would be a good way of Disney making use of buying their rights, same goes with Star Wars. These Infinity games aren't enough!

(If you haven't realized, Hollywood Studios is my favorite park. I think more rides would bring more people to it)
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: Imagineer Ideas!

Postby Watusimanu » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Space Mountain-I think that they need to get rid of the fake disco ball star projections and add a lot of the fiber optics stars in peter pan's flight to Space Mountain. It would look so much cooler whizzing past the stars... They should also add more effects such as spinning asteroids nearly colliding with the ship, Galaxies, Planets, and some shooting star effects. Make the lift hill much quicker with smoke effects to simulate the launch. Create an interactive queue, darken the ride a LOT more. Replace the track with something much smoother, and make less right turns! I love Space Mountain, it is one of my favorites, but adding these effects will make it my favorite hands down.
:)
I'm 12 yrs old and happy to be working with you guys!

rank_500_ftb
Watusimanu
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Postby SugarGuyWrecker » Sun May 10, 2015 11:51 pm

An Avengers Tower that also is a hotel could be cool! Imagine having Tony Stark's Apartment and lab or Bruce Banner's Apartment and Lab as your Hotel room! the Possibilities are endless! Kids could play around with Interactive Technology and there could even be a Build your own Iron Man Armor Attraction inside the Hotel plus Steve Rodgers's Captain America suit, Armor, weapons and Shield in a potential Hotel room version of his Apartment tucked in one of the closets of his Apartment too!
Groot IIII Am Groot!(This is Fun!)"

Anna " Agreed!"

rank_1500
SugarGuyWrecker
Location: Element Animation's The Crack! Sanctuary when I need it.
Main Console: Wii U
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Stitch » Mon May 11, 2015 10:43 pm

Star Wars Land and Marvel Universe.

They would be two separate parks, each coming with themed hotels centered around the park.

Star Wars Land
I can already envision the Mos Eisley Cantina, a restaurant with many different foods and a live (Anamatronic or Cast Member) band of those alien guys we all love.
A cool ride could be one where you board the Millennium Falcon and take a trip with Han Solo and Chewie across the Galaxy.
A cool attraction for this theme park could be Jedi Training and Sith Training. Kids could go through a series of obstacle courses, using their lightsabers and the "Force" (Using motion technology, you could create the illusion of the force, stuff like opening doors and the like). At the end, you could be awarded a badge of the Republic or Empire, depending on which training session you attended.
The park could be divided into multiple worlds, like Hoth or Tatooine. There could be flight simulators for Jet Wings, where you can actually control it, like a video game, but you are inside a vehicle with screens surrounding all the windows and motion mechanics on the "vehicle" to give it a realistic feel.

I am too lazy to do Marvel right now :lol:

rank_1500
Stitch
Main Console: PS4

Postby OpossumGuy » Wed May 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Star Wars Land needs an Admiral Snackbar. ;)
"Why, if I picked a day to fly, oh, this would be it." - Quasimodo

rank_500
OpossumGuy
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Guinydyl » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:06 am

In Pixar Place there could be:

Inside Out: An Emotional Rollercoaster

Board the Train of Thought... Yadda yadda yadda

That gives me an idea for a toy box :D :lol:
3.0 is awesome!!

rank_250