Favorite Disney Parks Memory?

Re: Favorite Disney Parks Memory?

Postby Mukluk4 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:00 pm

I would have to say the fireworks spectacular on our first night there. It was the wife, son, and I. We had just lost our little girl about 2 months before and it was pretty much an large chunk of the day just to arrive from Nebraska. The whole thing was just special that night.

rank_100
Mukluk4
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby pjhaan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:12 pm

We are a DVC family so we have been many times. There are soooooooo many good memories so I will do one for each family member:

1. Oldest daughter: She was so excited after riding Barnstormer for the first time that the CM running the ride gave her a special certificate. It allowed her to buy a stuffed Minnie Mouse at one of the shops in ToonTown.
2. Younger daughter: On her second trip, she was very excited to go on Dumbo again. She made up a little song and sang it for an hour leading up to the ride.
3. Son: The joy on his face after riding Space Mountain for the first time. He is now eight and we rode it 6 times when we were there last week.
4. Wife: On a birthday trip a few years ago, we got to MGM really early and were able to ride Toy Story Mania 5 times by 11:00. She loves that ride!!!
5. Me: At MGM, the back lot tour used to have a section with the show Home Improvement. I was chosen to play the part of Al. I still remember my line: "I don't think so Tim!"

I could go on...

EDIT: I looked it up and the attraction with Home Improvement was "Backstage Pass" and was closed in 2002.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CJ1045 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Daughter's face watching the parade - near panic by her before the parade arrived to get her Minnie ears on and then Minnie waved to her when she went past. One of those father memories that I will never forget.

CJ

rank_100
CJ1045
Main Console: Wii U

Postby Stitch » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 pm

@InfiniteMickey I literally just saw your reply, apologies, haha.
My memory is fuzzy, but I guess what happened was the Dinosaur gets close to eating you before you escape, and it being so long ago, I just remembered it being different.

rank_1500
Stitch

Postby Steamboat Silly » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Going their for our honeymoon. We both love Disney and it was so awesome to go there right after are wedding...AND...(unbeknownst at the time) we got to ride my favorite ride (Mr. Toad) one last time. I love looking at those pictures.
Support Brain Cancer Research
#Greymatters

rank_250
Steamboat Silly
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney parks and cruises