Best Disney Park?

Best Disney Park?

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:46 am

Which is the best Disney Park?
My family is considering going in the future (But at this rate, not until I graduate) due to the fact that...
My family (not including step family) has never gone to a Disney Park before.
What do you guys reccomend?
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: Best Disney Park?

Postby Nivla23 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 am

Depending on how long your vacation is, the best situation would be to go to Disney world in Florida and have the park hopper tickets. Which allow you to go to the Magic kingdom, Epcot (my favorite), Hollywood studios (very similar to California adventure, and Animal Kingdom.

rank_50
Nivla23
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby krisko612 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Well, before you go, do some research. Look at what attractions the parks have to offer. A lot of them are shared between each other, especially with the Magic Kingdom, but a lot of them are not. Look at what's available to do outside of the Disney park in the surrounding areas. Is this going to be your whole trip or just one part of it? If its only going to be for a couple of days, then Disneyland park hopper might be a better option since you'll be able to see much of it in one day, then go back and do the things you either missed or wanted to do again. Disneyland also has some historical value as the first-ever Disney Park, as well.

I spent at least three days at Disney World back in 1997, and that was before the Animal Kingdom park was ever open. Nivia23 forgot to mention that Disney World also has a couple of waterparks you could visit as well. If you are planning to be spending much more time at a resort, then Disney World is almost certainly the best option.

Either way, you can't go wrong. Whichever one you choose, you will certainly have a great time.
krisko612
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby MouseMan619 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Personally, I think you should go to Disneyland Resort. Just because this was the first Disney theme park, and that there are only two parks so your family will not have to spend so much money on the several parks Walt Disney World offers. Though if your family is looking for the Disney Resort with more variety attraction wise, I recommend Walt Disney World Resort. There is something for everyone in at least one of their four parks.
"It all started with a mouse"

rank_100
MouseMan619
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Agent C » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:11 am

That's a hard question. A lot of it depends on the age of all the people going. If there are teenagers involved I think Hollywood Disney would probably be the one everyone would enjoy. The Magic Kingdom though lives up to its name though. It truly is a magical place that everyone can enjoy depending on the ages. I have not been to California, but you can get a little of everything if you head to Orlando.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:24 am

There are currently two in their forties, one sixteen (as of August 7th), one fourteen, and one eleven.
This won't be how old we will be when we go.
An estimate for then will be about two in their sixties, one about forty one, one about thirty nine, and one about thirty six.
However, that is just worst case scenario and is again an estimate.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby Fix-It Felix » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:50 am

I prefer Disneyland Paris, but that's the only one I've been to! ;) :lol:
Wont be on the Forums until I get Infinity on the 23rd
Hope you guys enjoy it!

Lotso
Fix-It Felix

Postby TheMinion9 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:15 am

Two park tie for the Best Disney Park for me - Hollywood Studios (Orlando) and Epcot. :P
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Agent C » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 pm

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U