Disney World - Orlando

Re: Disney World - Orlando

Postby Charlee » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:53 pm

I went in 2000. Loved it. I went autograph hunting and have book with them all :). And bought beanies in every park I came home with loads and loads still got them.
We have the freedom of speech!!!

Lotso
Charlee
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby killa-bunnah » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:27 pm

I went once, back in 2009, it was phenomenal :mrgreen:
"The world is haunted now" - Tyreese, The Grove

rank_250
killa-bunnah
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Postby mightyman335 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:32 am

I don't know if anyone has heard or cared but SpectroMagic, the electric light parade that was there before the Main Street Electrical Parade was brought over from Disneyland, was recently permanently retired :cry: . I know there is a lot of split opinions on the subject, but while both are great, I liked Spectro a little bit more. I loved the music and who could forget that awesome Chernabog float. Hopefully it will be brought back to life in Disney Infinity. You will be missed, SpectroMagic!

rank_0
mightyman335
Location: Steel City, where the citizens bleed black and gold.
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Michjeff » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Just ENJOY it. I feel like everyone plans it out to every second and rushes to get fast passes and what not. I think the best thing to do is just enjoy it. Take your time and have fun.
Michjeff
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Agent C » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:07 am

My wife and I had to make a pretty quick decision for a honeymoon destination. We wanted to go to the Caribbean, but a hurricane tore it up pretty good so we opted for Disney World. It is really where I first go into Disney. It was a great trip, and we decided to go back four years later before we started having kids. We have since had two children and took them a couple of years ago. We plan to make the trek back down there soon. It really is a great experience with or without kids.

It would be so hard to pick a favorite. When it was just the two of us, I really liked the Tower of Terror and most things in then Disney MGM. However, now, that we have had the kids and taken them, the Magic Kingdom really is a special place. It is just amazing.

rank_500
Agent C
Main Console: Wii U
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby TheMinion9 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:15 am

I've only got back a few days ago and I have to say Everest is amazing, Star Tours is awesome and Soarin' is....well....Soarin'. There's no other words for it.

I also got see Lone Ranger in the AMC at Downtown Disney. If you want my opinions of that, check out the Lone Ranger topic as I'll be posting my opinions of it this week. :P
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Rapunzel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 am

My favourite ride is Figment (or 'Journey into the Imagination' but I call it Figment). I don't know why I like this ride but I'd quite happily go on it 3-4 time in a row.
This is followed by a very close second being Test Track (haven't been since they refurbished). Me and my brother once managed that ride 20 times in one day (using the single rider queue).
Everest is also really good fun and Finding Nemo the musical is brilliant!

rank_100
Rapunzel
Main Console: Wii U

Postby PirateSteven » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:54 am

@Rapunzel-- Journey Into Imagination is schedule to go down for at least a one year refurbishment in January 2014. The whole Imagination Pavilion may be getting rethemed and Captain EO will be closed indefinitely.

rank_deputy_ftb_10_lenny
PirateSteven
PSN ID:

Postby TheMinion9 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:24 pm

^ Rumored to replace it - Phineas & Ferb. I hope this is true. :D
Yellowjacket for MARVEL BATTLEGROUNDS!!

rank_500
TheMinion9
PSN ID: