Disneyland- California

Disneyland- California

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:07 am

I saw the Disney World topic and thought, since I am from the west coast, that I would start a Disneyland topic. So, if you have been to the park, what are your favorite rides, shows, etc. This is a topic for the Disneyland Resort, so anything with California Adventure is good here too! This topic can also be used for news and so on about the park. My favorite attractions are Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, California Screamin, Toy Story Midway Mania, Grizzly River Run, and Indiana Jones. I also like the Aladdin Musical show because the Genie is hilarious. And his jokes are always fresh and new!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Re: Disneyland- California

Postby MouseMan619 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 am

I love Disneyland. I have been there so many times, I could call it my second home. I used to once or twice a month, but now I just stick to once or twice a year. I love everything about Disneyland resort and the California Adventure Park. The rides, the stores, but most importantly the loving vibe that is given off. If anyone reading this ever has any questions about the park, or if anyone just wants to talk about the parks,feel free to ask me. I can tell you anything you want to know.
"It all started with a mouse"

rank_100
MouseMan619
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:05 am

Cool to know you like the park too! I went on Friday and had a birthday button for my b-d pay, and I was shocked at all the cast members that said happy birthday to me. Even a couple of guests said happy birthday! A great place that always makes you feel like a kid!
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
PSN ID:

Postby Thespian » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:48 am

I have an annual pass that I got back in september. I'll have used it 3 times by august, which isnt much compared to most AP holders, but for a broke young guy from out of state, its not bad :P I absolutely love the parks. In september of last year, I had the best experience ever, which was taking my best friend to disneyland for the first time. She was what I imagine a little kid would be like, and now, shes even planning trips to go of her own!
Thespian
Main Console: Xbox 360

Postby Lumby » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Lumby
Main Console: PS3

Postby MouseMan619 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:35 pm

@Lumby, for now there is no confirmed arrival of the MyMagic+ bands, but there is a high speculation that it may be announced withing the year and may even start being put to use by the beginning of next year. From all of the positive feedback from the Orlando resort, they are really leaning toward the move to Anaheim.

rank_100
MouseMan619
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby Lumby » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:41 pm

We havent tried them yet. We want to make a reservation to stay on property just so we can check out this system. They have all the merchandise registers decked out with the new readers and they have a couple of the new turn styles in place (I have seen them at Epcot and at The Magic Kingdom for sure). I am most interested in seeing how the new "fastpass+" system is going to work. Its supposedly a reservation system so that you can plan your fastpasses before even arriving at the parks. If we get a chance to check it all out I will write up a full report of how it went!
Lumby

Postby MouseMan619 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 pm

When you go please tell me how it went. I am very interested in what you have to say about it. Any disney parks fan is a friend of mine.

rank_100
MouseMan619
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby kslush1 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am

I visited WDW in September during some of the early testing. It was awesome. I picked what day, time and event we wanted then we just showed up they scanned our card and we were off. It included rides, shows, parades and even the fireworks which we got to sit in the rose garden during them and take pictures with a few characters. It was before they had the bands though, we had it on a card, so I don't know how different it is.

I'm a Disneyland girl though, we usually go at least once a week or so for date night or a friends night. I love World of Color, Soundsational Parade, Thunder, Raditator Spring Racers, Fantasmic (with its organic seating and Peter Pan scene that WDW lacks) and Pacific Wharf.

rank_100
kslush1

Next

Return to Disney parks and cruises