My WDW Vacation 2014

My WDW Vacation 2014

Postby Infinity Guru » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:49 am

After being to Disney World dozens of times, I'd have to say this trip was one of the best (in the summer, at least)! Although there was quite a lot of construction in the parks and some resorts, the weather was beautiful, and the rides and food were as good as always!
I'd been following the creation of New Fantasyland since the announcement of it came out, and after being on all of the new additions like The Little Mermaid and the new StoryBook Circus attractions, I was really anticipating riding the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, so I was super excited to walk through the Fastpass+ line with my new MagicBand!

But my favorite part of my vacation was going to Hollywood Studios where they had "Frozen Summer Fun" with a new "Frozen Fun Land" and a "Wandering Oaken's Trading Post" where I bought some new Olaf-Inspired things!
I also got an Olaf MagicBand to add to my on-going collection of them...
Whenever you stay at a new hotel, they give you a new band, so I'm trying to get them in every color! :lol:

Other people have their happy places like the beach, or their favorite room in their house watching their TV shows. Don't get me wrong, I love those too, but my happy place is being on the Disney World property in Orlando!

I bought this really cool Lumiere candlestick with working "candles" (their fake) but its heavy and works like a really candlestick and its life-size!

I was constantly on the look-out for some Disney Infinity merchandise in their shops, but surprising only saw one display which was at the exit of Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin.

On the bright side, I was able to get on my favorite ride, Toy Story Midway Mania, and beat my own personal records, getting Best of the Hour a few times, and also a best of the day score! :D Don't believe me? CHECK OUT THESE PICTURES!
Image Image

Also in Hollywood studios, I caught this prop hanging from the ceiling in the MuppetVision pre-show room...
It's called the USS Swinetrek, which was in a Muppet Movie about them in space! I took a picture of it because its an upcoming power disc vehicle for 2.0!

I had an amazing time in the parks, and although it is a "10-15 hour day" kind of vacation, it's somewhat relaxing in a way to get "out of reality" as my mom says!

Hope you guys enjoyed some of my photos, I have over 200 more, but I didn't want to spam :?

Have you guys been on any Disney vacations recently?

P.S. BRING OLAF TO DISNEY INFINITY!!!!
8 Featured Toy Boxes. Toy Box Summit 2015 Attendee.

rank_250_ftb
Infinity Guru
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Re: My WDW Vacation 2014

Postby infinityadvanced » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:09 am

cool :)

rank_250
infinityadvanced
Main Console: Xbox 360

Return to Disney parks and cruises