a few questions

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

a few questions

Postby KBlack2595 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:03 am

ok so my first questing is will 3.0 come with all the stuff from 1.0 and 2.0 if u have the clear thing to unlock it? also i am buying it again for a different system so will my charters have to be reset? and was there any kindof of cloud storage? or will i have to start all over?
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2621-2605-3025
AC: NL Dream Address 4600-2640-5174

rank_0
KBlack2595
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Re: a few questions

Postby Mkruzer » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:41 pm

You will have to start all over. Each console is separate and nothing transfers over to a new console. Your character levels and skills will remain if you select share ownership when you first put them on the base, although there are occasional errors that might require you to reset a few characters. But leveling up again is really not a big deal. If you have the 1.0 and 2.0 playset pieces, then putting them on the base will unlock the associated toys. But even if you don’t have the playset pieces, you can still purchase the toys using sparks. The Disney servers were shut down so there is no way to download toyboxes that you may have saved on a different console.

rank_100
Mkruzer
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help