Infinity Vault Spins

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Infinity Vault Spins

Postby jdbloom » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:34 am

Am I right to believe that you can't unlock everything in the Infinity Vault using every character? Or are there enough spins using every currently available character?

Is there a possibility that you can't ever unlock everything?

rank_250
jdbloom
Main Console: PS3
PSN ID:

Re: Infinity Vault Spins

Postby TheDisneyLime » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:35 am

I was just worrying about this myself. Im a big fan of Wreck It Ralph, and I think the nicelanders stuff is somewhere in the Infinity Vault. Only problem is, you have to spin so much times in order to bring new and fresh toys into the vault. Well, with nine characters, All the mastery adventures done, all of the regular adventures done, and all of the character adventures done, with getting gold on at least 90% of the missions, my toy box is still so bare compared to what I saw in the previews. Granted, they had everything, but still, now my only option for getting spins is leveling up my characters. This will give me a good 60+ spins, but with each page costing 16 spins, they go by quick. Im also afraid that the good stuff is locked inside the character specific chests, for example, you cant get the stretchy arm without having Ms. Incredible, apparently, making me wonder if all the wreck it ralph stuff and vanellope's racing car are also locked behind the chests. One last thing in this long rant, I noticed something rigged about the seemingly random vault selection: I wanted to get the army men helicopter, and every time it was on the list in the vault, no matter how many were left, four, three, even two, it would never be chosen in the random roulette. I had to save up 16 tokens and use them all on a pretty boring page, just so I could claim the copter as it sat there all by itself in the last slot. Might just be me.

Long story short, I feel as though even I wont have enough spins for the majority of the good stuff as well.

rank_0
TheDisneyLime

Postby Shiftless Jungle Bum » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:07 am

Lol I feel the same. There'll be a few items I really want and the rest junk. I need to start saving before spinning. I'm tired of getting Topiary packs!

At least with 16 you KNOW you'll get the one you want.

rank_100
Shiftless Jungle Bum
PSN ID:

Postby Infinityfan » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:42 am

I don't think they would have it so that you can't have everything

rank_2000_ftb
Infinityfan
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:

Postby GambitAce » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:01 pm

This was my concern too. They should of had a portion be available immeadiately leaving certain things to be spun for. I really feel like it takes away from the experience I was expecting in the toy box.

Edit: After posting I started working on the mastery adventures and it is unlocking more toys without spins. Not all but some. This is helping to alleviate some of my worry.

rank_50
GambitAce
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby RYAN242004 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 pm

RYAN242004
Main Console: PS4
XBL ID:

Postby TheDisneyLime » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:22 am

Oh, I knew that, but after shuffling at least twenty times, I realized they are just swapping out the same 25 or so items. Nothing extremely new would appear until I spun a couple of times.

rank_0
TheDisneyLime

Postby Notorious » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:37 am

Just wipe out one character and keep leveling them up over and over again

rank_100
Notorious

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help