How many Toy Box

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

How many Toy Box

Postby Ar24 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:40 am

It will be just one toy box or are we gonna be able to make different toy boxes, lets say like in minecraft you can make different worlds.
Ar24

Re: How many Toy Box

Postby krisko612 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:46 am

I've heard that the limit is 99 toy boxes per player.
krisko612
Main Console: Xbox One
NN ID:

Postby KyletheCartoonist » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 am

Yes, you can make multiple toy boxes and it functions a lot like the Minecraft worlds.
Not dead, just busy. :)

Lotso Transitron
KyletheCartoonist
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:
NN ID:

Postby thedisneyfanatic22 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:22 am

Yep, question has already been answered above. To add a little ore, your toy box has a bar that fills up as you place ore and more stuff in it. When the bar is filled, no more stuff can be added. But, as said above, you can make a very large amount of Toy Boxes.
A business is like a giant clock
All Things Disney YouTube Chanmel

Lotso
thedisneyfanatic22
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:

Postby Michjeff » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:26 pm

I am interested to see how this works. I would rather have 25 really really big maps then 100. I dont think I will use 100 by the next game that comes out. I think there should be a totally capacity used, like a green meter for the total toybox. So if I wanted to have one map that was a race course that took up all the space of 99 toyboxes I could do that.
Michjeff

Postby FROZOFAN » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:59 pm

^That would be incredible, however also very unlikely. That would take a whole lot of coding and other technical mumbo jumbo not to mention your actual console would need a lot of space to save/run a map like that. Also, I think each piece of track you lay down to make a race course slightly fills up that green meter so the larger your track is, the less space you will have for other toys. Why not just make some kind of cool looking "gate" in each toy box that you can walk to and then "load" a different toybox. I know it's not really the same, but you could pretend the gate leads to another "town" or toy box. Instead of your worlds being seamless, they would only require a little load between each.

rank_250
FROZOFAN

Postby FelixBrownSLC » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Yeah, it'll depend your console space and the size of each Toy Box. There's a meter tracking the space available that prevents you from adding more items once maxed out.
DISCLAIMER: posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of my employer.

Mickey
FelixBrownSLC
Main Console: PS4

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help