Farming Questions

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: Farming Questions

Postby Goofyboy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:12 pm

The resource thing is mostly because the toybox needs to run on all available platforms so it maxes out where Wii U, 360 and PS3 does, not where the PS4 and XB1 would.

Each time I read about people having trouble with sidekicks planting all over the place, I read about the stone walls in the same paragraph. I'm pretty sure those are the ones causing the trouble. I don't have any in my farm and never had an issue with the sidekicks. Something to think about I guess! :)

rank_250
Goofyboy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby KnightDriver » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Oh, interesting. I tried removing the walls, but apparently after having them, the damage is done and can't be fixed. Weird.
KD
Friend me on PS4 (konkrypton) & Disney Infinity (KnightDriver)!

rank_50
KnightDriver
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Lucidinferno » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:15 pm

To resurrect an older post, I have a separate save for each of the plants that raise two ability levels: mushroom, pumpkin, lollipop, magic bean, and chocolate coin. Each save has two rows of eight plots, with each plant fully grown. I harvest the plants, then exit without saving. I can immediately reload the save and the plants are again fully grown. While I've had the same problems previously mentioned in this thread on the sidekick tutorial farm, I've never had an issue on my above saves.

BTW, I'd be happy to share the saves with anyone on Xbox. Just send a PM.

rank_100
Lucidinferno
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help