Disney Infinity 2?

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Disney Infinity 2?

Postby DoofenshmirtzCo. » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:22 am

Hey Everybody! This is Heinz Doofenshmirtz here, with my new Account 2000-annator! Be sure to keep on the look out for a small Platypus! Anyways...

I was wondering, people on this forum seem to be talking vaguely of a Disney Infinity 2. I, Heinz Doofenshmirtz, was wondering if this is true? Don't get me wrong, i would love for Disney to make Disney Infinity a series, but I would like them to keep focused on the first game as of right now! If it is confirmed, will I have to buy all new figures and a portal? I know this game is probably way far off, but as i used to say, "Keep looking to the future! And make sure there isn't a single platypus in it!"

And hey! By the way! Why does Perry the Platypus get to have all the fun? What is up Disney? Am I too much of an EVIL GENIUS to implement into the game? I know. I will create a Disney Infinity Transportanator! NOBODY CAN STOP ME! NOT EVEN - Perry the Platypus!?!?! Well looks like I have to go. Thank you all! Doofenshmirtz out!...

HAHA! You fell into my trap Perry the Platypus!
Welcome to the Heinz DoofenShmirtz Account-annator!

rank_0
DoofenshmirtzCo.
Main Console: PS4

Re: Disney Infinity 2?

Postby SandyClaws » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:42 am

All figures and playsets will be future proof.
Please subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher Radio, and Youtube

Disney Infinity TV

Chatter
SandyClaws

Postby Wayworn » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 am

Also the portal/base will work with future systems. So game is backward and forward compatible.

rank_100
Wayworn
PSN ID:

Postby Sully101 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:42 am

I think to focus on infinity one first then 2 later
Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten

rank_100
Sully101
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby FROZOFAN » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:31 am

I am pretty confident that nearly everything that is going to come to DI 1 is already locked away on the disc waiting for the next couple batches or series of figures and play sets. Pure speculation, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet that we will see DI 2 hit shelves along side the new Star Wars movie that begins production next month and will be released in the next year or 2. I think this will introduce Star Wars to DI universe and we might see marvel start to pop up in DI 2 as well. Rest assure, DI will be the main focus for sometime, but again, with no real need to update or make dlc, you should have zero worries.

rank_250
FROZOFAN
Main Console: Xbox One

Postby Sheriff Woody » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 am

all content is locked and waiting on the disc.

as for future proofing, as per the stickied topic Infinity to be forwards and backwards compatible

TOPIC LOCKED

Sheriff
Sheriff Woody
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help