Toybox Sharing Across All Platforms from Just One an Idea

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Toybox Sharing Across All Platforms from Just One an Idea

Postby Ant » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:42 am

Has anyone tried this for sharing toyboxes with anyone on a system you don't own?

You would need a friend who would let you utilize their system first

[list=]Generate an account on the system you want to share to, mobile/PC, PSN and Xboxlive and Wii U, or what ever system your friends are on
Go to your friends and log in with your newly created account on their system,
Go in and start the game
link you Disney account to your profile so it registers for that system and version of the game on the main Disney servers.
Once linked up (check it on the Disney site where it shows you what systems you're linked too) once it registers,
Delete your profile from your friends console (possibly at this point you could check if any of your cloud saves are showing up)[/list]

Then you can add and accept friends through the mobile apps or websites for those systems, which require a friend on that platform, (and the main DI website for mobile and PC)

Bingo instant sharing across all platforms, providing you have a cloud save and share with friends, of the toyboxes you want to share which, means all your friends on other systems you don't own will see your cloud saves in the friends section

Theoretically it should work like this or there would be 7 versions of the top 5 tool boxes every week due to compatibility issues rather than just the 5 that everyone on every system downloads

Anyone tried it?

Its one of those 4am thoughts

Ant.

rank_0
Ant
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Re: Toybox Sharing Across All Platforms from Just One an Ide

Postby pjhaan » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:01 pm

I am not sure it needs to be that complicated. I am friends with a few forum members on the DI site. Since I am a friend there, I can see their cloud. I can then download the box and save it to my cloud.

After it is in my cloud, I can play it on my console.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Yeah ive tried it. You have to transfer it to a PC or Mobile but it works. Ive found it harder with the 3.0 app due to them cutting off toyboxes after so many and the friends I have have shared way to many boxes lol.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Ant » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:02 pm

This is mainly for PS4 and Xbox owners, , the mobile one i use currently friends on the main site but with the portable apps for Xboxlive and PSN this cuts out the PC/Mobile requirement to access the toyboxes so they show in your saves.

I have friends on the Xbox version and currently being freinds on the DI Website and using the Mobile/PC version is the only way to access there boxes,so they show on my PSN account.

rank_0
Ant
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby XShadow246 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:40 pm

Just replying to this old topic for visibility incase others don't realize this method still works as well especially now that the community share went bye bye. :-(

rank_100_ftb
XShadow246
Main Console: Xbox One

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help