Maximum Toy Box Saves Glitch!

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Maximum Toy Box Saves Glitch!

Postby goofyspaceranger » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Reached the maximum number of Toy Box Saves on the PC. Removed a bunch of Toy Boxes from the Disney Cloud space. Exited Infinity & re-entered. Those Toy Boxes were indeed deleted, but the error message still appears!

Sent an official problem report to Disney Interactive, but thought it might help to post here too. Any workarounds?

Have 5 mini-games from our P-Tech Toy Box Club to import into a single project. They're on the PC, so I need to make a local save off the PC in order to bundle them on my PS4. Really wanted to submit it this week for Engineers Week :roll:.

The name of the overall game is going to be "Guardians of S.T.E.A.M." 8-).

UPDATE: Deleted a bunch of local saves from my PS4 just in case that was the count being used. Tried again from the PC and it didn't work.

UPDATE#2: Have about a dozen Cloud saves visible on the PC, and now less than 40 overall. Thankfully can add new boxes on the PS4, but still get the error message on the PC. Created a workaround by having my friend (who is helping to teach at our club, and also has Infinity on the PS4 & is friended to the P-Tech IDs) create the PC saves, so then I was able to get copies from him via the PS4 sharing. On an interesting side-note, friend confirmation appears to be broken on the website - attempting to click confirmation just brings up the website's main page. The workaround for that was to bring up DI 2.0 on the PC, where the friendship confirmation still works fine :roll:.
Use the Force in Holocron Heuristics to program with more Creativi-Toys!

rank_750
goofyspaceranger
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help