Nick and Judy base problems

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Nick and Judy base problems

Postby The Disney Dork » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:39 am

So I got Nick and Judy the other day, and I noticed that neither of them have the spot on the base light up in their color scheme like it does with every other character. When I use them it either flashes red (like when there is no figure on the base normally) or just doesn't light up at all.

I know it's not my base that's the problem, because it works just fine with all of the other figures. Nick and Judy are the only ones that this has happened with. And it's not like it says "missing character" or anything, I can play as them just fine...it's just the lights on the base that seem to be the problem.

Not sure if it would have anything to do with it, but I am still using my base from 1.0. It never stopped working so I never saw any reason to switch it out, which is why I just have the 2.0 and 3.0 bases as spares.

So...anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me? I'm playing on the PS4, if that helps.

rank_250
The Disney Dork
Main Console: Wii U

Re: Nick and Judy base problems

Postby ElvisRV » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:21 am

I've been meaning to comment on this because I'm having the same problem. Perhaps this was fixed in the patch? I wouldn't know as the 360 update is MIA
I'm a big fan of Pixar and Disney Movies, and the Skylanders games. The Cars franchise and Ratatouille are my favorite Pixar movies. Paperman is my favorite thing to ever come out of Disney!
Credit goes to toops for my avatar!

rank_500
ElvisRV
Main Console: Xbox 360

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help