Trouble with Infinity 1.0 - Figures and Disney Account

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Trouble with Infinity 1.0 - Figures and Disney Account

Postby daedelusikarius » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:23 am

hello I started Infinity with 2.0 and then went to 3.0 buying figures along the way. i did buy some of the 1.0 figures.
Now I am going back to 1.0 since a got a good deal on the starter kit and software and I still have my xbox360 which is where it will play on.
Trouble is I cannot get the xbox 360 synced or linked to my Disney account. All my figures are coming in as guest/take ownership.
I also can't seem to find in 1.0 and option to link my disney account like there is in 2.0 and 3.0.
I did an experiment with Sorcerer Mickey. I took ownership on a level 5 Mickey and of course the warnings came up about erasing it. And sure enough he loaded into 1.0. His statue appeared in Hall of Heroes but when I went back to 3.0 on the XBOX One. He was level 0.

When i go to my web page for infinity I see my Gamertag for xbox live there and my Disney account says it is linked.

So anyone have any ideas as Infinity support has gone 2 days without any email response to me and XBOX support doesn't really get it at all.
Please help.

rank_0
daedelusikarius
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:

Re: Trouble with Infinity 1.0 - Figures and Disney Account

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:04 pm

With 1.0 we weren't able to share ownership like with 2.0 and 3.0.

I think you'll need to erase them and start them at level 0 again

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby megadrive2 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 am

Here is what you have to do: whenever you go back to 1.0 take ownership and the figure will keep any levels you have earned in 2.0/3.0. If you want to go back into 2.0/3.0 you need to go to the main menu and reset the figure, take it back into 1.0, take ownership again and then load into 2.0/3.0 and SHARE OWNERSHIP.
Complicated I know but it's the only way I am aware of to keep the levels across all 3 versions. Best thing is to level the figure up fully in 2.0/3.0 and then play as guest in 1.0. You wont get the statue in the 1.0 HOH but at least it would be less mucking around. Otherwise you will have to follow the first paragraph for all the 1.0 figures.

Geri the Cleaner
megadrive2
Main Console: Wii U

Postby daedelusikarius » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:36 am

Thanks sounds like a mess. And it sounds like 1.0 Disney never figured they'd be going for 2.0 and 3.0. I am glad someone came up with the notion of share ownership...

rank_0
daedelusikarius
XBL ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help