Ant Man Glitch

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Ant Man Glitch

Postby Gabbnabbit » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:41 pm

I don't use this particular forum often, so I don’t know if the question has been addressed. If so, please let me know where to look…

Ant-Man – when using in toy box (or I assume at all) and using his ant swarm special ability, the entire game freezes – requiring a hard shut down and reset. Has happened each time when trying the maneuver. The swarm comes out, slops and that’s it. I haven’t seen anyone else discussing this. I have a PS3 and the digital download version of game. Also, I would note that using his Gigantic move is wonky- that is he will take a step or two then shrink down but continue to leave giant footprints.

The character has issues and I’m disappointed as I was really looking forward to using him. I wanted to see if there is a fix out?

Thanks,

rank_0
Gabbnabbit
Main Console: PS3

Re: Ant Man Glitch

Postby Gabbnabbit » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:49 pm

I sent a message to tech support on this issue. Today I received the following response:
Thanks for getting in touch with us! We have heard from some other guests about the Stinging Ants finisher for Antman who have been saying the same thing. Thankfully our development team was able to figure out what is causing it and the fix will be applied to the next update to Disney Infinity.

For the time being, we would recommend avoiding this finisher so you don't freeze up the game inadvertently!

I just wanted to provide the update to this forum, though I am surprised that no one here had the same problem.
Cheers.

rank_0
Gabbnabbit
Main Console: PS3

Re: Ant Man Glitch

Postby Elmo STM » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 pm

^good to know for those with that issue, 3.0 is a huge improvement with fixing issues with patches etc

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help