Townsperson won't stay standing still

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Townsperson won't stay standing still

Postby JCKane » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:45 pm

Hey, so I'm having yet another problem... Yeah I know and sadly I've only had 1 person reply to any of my problems :/ Makes me wonder just how active this forum really is :(. Anyways, this new problem is that the townspeople aren't staying still. I set their behaivior to 'stand still' yet they constantly keep on moving.

I tried to 'spawn them' with it and still they keep on moving. They keep on moving to the 'Interior' furnature I have set up.. yet seems only the ones in this spot... cuz I have another set of townspeople in a room full of the Minnie Mouse tables, yet none of them are moving :/ yet these two keep on moving and I need them to stay put as apart of the game I'm making. So does anyone have an idea about how to stop them?

Well, I have a possible idea... would be set up a repeater to constantly feed into the Friendlywave generator to have them stay still, but I don't want to have to do that. So if this is some kind of bug anyone know how to fix it? Allready got rid of the one set of couches they were trying to mess with... which sure I wanted them their for decorations, but the other thing their messing with I'm not getting rid of... so if anyone knows how to fix it please let me know.

Side note: Yeah.. I'm just getting a bit annoyed running into so many problems while trying to make this. Admitedly some of them were simply I didn't know how to make them work... which is hopefully the case in this... unless it's a glitch caused by the 'Interoer items in Toybox' glitch that's causing it.

rank_0
JCKane
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Re: Townsperson won't stay standing still

Postby pjhaan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:19 pm

The stand still option is notoriously glitchy. Try using one of the other actions like cheer, dance or angry.

rank_1000_ftb
pjhaan
Main Console: Wii U
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby JCKane » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:07 am

May try sleep or sit cuz as i said i need them not to move but thanks... may try that out when i mess with it again cuz my fix didn't work... just made them inch forward after so long...

also do you happen to know why a townsperson would look in the wrong direction when spawned... cuz a different set keep on looking left even though i set the locater to have them look one way.... and no changing the locators direction doesn't fix it at all... still look in the same direction.

rank_0
JCKane
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby CCRunner524 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Use admire. Thats what we always use. Also you need to keep them away from interior items. those break the stays.

rank_2000_ftb_10
CCRunner524
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Kelevra1987 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:09 am

I just trapped them with levelstarter and the path creator. After that i used an invisible barrier arround them. Now the still "move" because of interiour items, but they are placed everytime i start the box in there "prison" :-)

rank_50
Kelevra1987
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help