Toy Box Speedway Party 2 (PS4 only)

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: Toy Box Speedway Party 2 (PS4 only)

Postby osyanez » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:27 pm

Just wanted to confirm myself as a second player now that my account here has been activated. If you're still interested, count me in. Anyone else?
osyanez
Main Console: PS4
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Tilarta » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Yes, I am still interested.

I have a 3rd possible participant, so we need just one more member and then the party can go ahead.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby JCKane » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:25 am

I'm game to play. I'm US central time... don't know the offset thing. Just let me know some possible times so to make sure I don't have to work.

rank_0
JCKane
PSN ID:
NN ID:

Postby Tilarta » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:25 am

According to this, US Central Time is GMT-5.
If you are living anywhere on that line, then this is your GMT offset.

I am using GMT-7 as the offset calculation here, since that is the greatest difference in hours from my timezone.

7:00am Sunday (GMT+10) translates to 2:00pm Saturday (GMT-7) if I got the calculations right.
Which would be 4:00pm Saturday (GMT-5).
This is just a preliminary estimate of a suitable time, I can move it to night time if all parties prefer.

I will need about a day's advance notice once a time has been confirmed, to go to EBGames and pick up a PS store voucher to pay for a PSN membership.
After that credit card number leak scandal, I don't want to use my credit card with PS Store again.

From an initial test run, I think we all need an active PSN membership to play multiplayer.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby osyanez » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:44 pm

A kind of lame, roundabout way to get the Sugar Rush stands is to purchase them on Android, iOS, or PC using Sparks. It seems that all unlockable items are available for purchase that way. Yesterday, I purchased the Sugar Rush stands, Disney Cruise Ship, and a few other things that are difficult to obtain through the Play Sets. You can create a new Toy Box on the console, save it to your cloud, open it on your other device, add the stands, save it to the cloud again, and then download to your console. Or if your other device can support the memory and graphics (sadly, none of mine can), you can build it entirely on that device and then upload to the cloud to download on your console.

The drawback is that you can't do anything with them on the console version, except delete them. They are permanently fixed on the console version, but you could always go back and move them, rotate them, add some more, etc. on the device you used to purchase them.

I still want to get them through multi-player on the PS4, though.
osyanez
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Tilarta » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:22 pm

I am not using that method.

For the simple reason that when online support goes away, so does the cloud and therefore so the ability to add anything via my iOS app.

That is why I want the Ps4 unlock, to make the game entirely self contained on my console.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby Shaun2040 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Do you still need another player? My psn is That-Shaun-guy and I am on Mountain Standard Time.

rank_0
Shaun2040
PSN ID:

Postby Tilarta » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 am

Yes, many players would be welcome, that way if someone is unable to attend, I have a replacement participant on standby.
And if everyone shows up, then I can just let someone leave and invite the next person down the list to get their unlock.

At the moment, I need everyone to agree on a mutually convienent time as outlined in the post above.
When I have a minimum of 4 participants and a time locked down, then the party can go ahead.

rank_250
Tilarta
PSN ID:
Disney ID:
Steam:

Postby osyanez » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:05 am

It is currently 6:00 pm in my time zone at -7 GMT. I will be available tomorrow and for the following five days at 9:00 pm, with about a 3-hour window each day. My availability a week from today will be more broad for that day.
osyanez
PSN ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help