MOVING FROM 360 TO One

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: MOVING FROM 360 TO One

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Ok the HUB - I Can't remember the big wobbling advertising inflatable, or the big skull in the Tatooine zone either. Weapon pick-ups and flaming hoops in the driving tutorial too? I also feel there are more baddies randomly spawning. Maybe it's because the XboxONE can handle more simultaneous activity.

Another thing: My spark farmer machine used to turn my 360 into a seething mess of formless jaggies because the CPU couldn't keep up. Now on ONE it maintains the shape of the defeated baddies and copes much better.

Also on returning to farming I've twigged that with my full field of crops I can load and completely farm it, then quit without saving ( or reload ). You retain all the harvested crops in your inventory and don't have to replant. Simply reload the game save with the mature plants in it. :)

- This is helpful because the loss of my Sidekick's XP was one of my biggest bug-bears regarding switching.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Re: MOVING FROM 360 TO One

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:10 am

Not Infinity related, but my last UPGRADE issue is streaming. I was using CONNECT360 to stream from my 2008 MAC before, now any software I can find to connect to my XboxOne requires a newer OS than I can run. So at the moment i'm stuck using a USB stick to transfer data ( uurgh ).

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Previous

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help