MOVING FROM 360 TO One

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

Re: MOVING FROM 360 TO One

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Yea I have to find my old 360 for 1.0. If you need the magic band unlock I can help with that

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
Main Console: Xbox One
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:36 pm

@ElmoSTM
No thanks mate, already have a band. Bought Minecraft on One this afternoon. It smarts to have to re-purchase games i already have on 360. I'll probably have to re-buy lego Jurassic park for my son too.

But infinity wise, got the Zootropolis power discs from Sainsbury's ( 2.99 ), and Good Dinosaur discs off ebay ( 3.25 ). - Just need 11 figures to complete my Infinity collection now.

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:00 pm

^ there's a few sites I use for infinity items that usually have decent deals - base.com, Amazon (all the European ones and the USA one), smyths, Argos, toysrus and believe it or not game has some OK prices at times. Simplygames haven't had any 3.0 deals this year though :/

Dropped you a pm too

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:06 am

3.0 for ONE arrived this morning, with 7 of my missing power discs ( including Orange stitch surf-board and Hook's ship ). I have avoided playing my 360 for a few weeks now, and my frustration of having to replay after upgrading from 360 to ONE has actually turned to excitement. It feels rather Christmas like to be honest, and I can't wait to get stuck in! Also really pleased to be dusting off 'speedway' too, as i was pretty sad after i'd completed that 1st time round. ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:58 am

OK i've begun! It was nice to play the intro 3.0 again and have a pure white hub ready for exploration. My game save farm was in the cloud, and after farming just one whole field i had unlocked all my crop hats again and a load of farming achievements. ( just no sidekicks to feed yet ! ) Also used my my spark farm save, and can accumulate about 30k blue sparks an hour. So repurchasing isn't as bad as i thought. Toy box wise - Opened my 360 'maxed-out' save which i couldn't place anything else in,and it is showing on ONE at about a third to a half full. I just need to get exploring the hub and completing play-sets now. ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:39 pm

^cant wait to start over as well

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:53 pm

Just had to explore the EWOK VILLAGE platform section in the HUB ( Right of Disney Castle ). Can't remember that from my 360 game?

I have all the standard purchasable toys now ( Tron cycle and Falcon included, 10k eack). Now it's just the ( pleasant ) grind through the playsets for those other tasty unlockables. Sidekick tutorials and Speedway first I think. ;)

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Iirc the older consoles didn't have the ewok village

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Postby BionicKoalaBoy » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:33 pm

The Xbox One toybox is huge. I have returned to maxed-out race I had created on 360, and the One has let me replace all the trees and detail I had to previously delete. On top of hat I have exntended the track size, added logic, fire, effects, smoke, a circling spacecraft above, cheering villagers and creatures on logic-paths... And the xbox hasn't complained once. This is a whole new ball-game. But of course its all post shut-down with no chance to share outside a friends list :(

rank_250
BionicKoalaBoy
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

PreviousNext

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help