[XBOX 360] 3.0 Online Achievements & Feats

including hints, tips and glitches. any hardware, software or gameplay related questions go in this forum
please try and make it clear in the topic title what the content is
a title such as "toy box" will not help anyone when searching for information

[XBOX 360] 3.0 Online Achievements & Feats

Postby DreamFinder1983 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Hello,

I feel that I should mention first and foremost that I haven't even scratched the surface of Disney Infinity 3.0 yet -- literally. I have played through none of it, as of yet! However, I do actually now have everything for 3.0 sitting in my house, as I collected most things for clearance prices over the past few months to complete my Disney Infinity collection. But like I said, I haven't broken into any of it. I am still playing through the Guardians of the Galaxy Play Set for 2.0, to be perfectly honest. Haha! :roll:

Anyway, I'll cut to the chase. My copy of 3.0 is for the Xbox 360 and I am wondering what achievements and feats require team-based online play to unlock? I would like to try and get these done before the online services go offline and I have no way to complete my game up to 100%. If anybody has done these, knows exactly all of which achievements/feats need to be completed online, has the Xbox 360 copy of the game, and is willing to help me... it would be much appreciated! Even if you haven't completed them and need to do them, that would be perfectly fine too! The most important thing is that you know exactly WHAT needs to be done as I frankly have not looked into anything and therefore have NO idea!

Thanks in advance for any information and/or assistance any of you can provide!
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

rank_0
DreamFinder1983
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Re: [XBOX 360] 3.0 Online Achievements & Feats

Postby FlameChampion267 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:27 am

I think the achievments are the same for xbone, you need to play in 1 and 10 online matches from Flynns Arcade in the toybox hub. I raced to get these as well when I heard the news, I'd recomend having a second control/player signed in. The wait to get into a match is mind numbing, and if you get lucky and get matched another double player...

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
Main Console: Xbox One
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby DreamFinder1983 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks for the information. Are these the only online-based achievements? Or are there others?
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

rank_0
DreamFinder1983
Main Console: Xbox 360
XBL ID:

Postby FlameChampion267 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Just checked, 1 more chieve. You have to go to the toybox hub, then into the theatre, then select a featured toybox (one of the posters on the wall) simple enough

I think there might be some online feats, but all other achievments are do able in game without online

rank_100_ftb
FlameChampion267
PSN ID:
XBL ID:
NN ID:
Disney ID:

Postby adbe » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:10 pm

ToyBox Take Over, and Speedway have multiplayer feats also (or at least Take Over does, I might be misremembering Speedway). I think it's a four players at one deal.

rank_0
adbe

Postby Elmo STM » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Yea both do and their both 4 player feats

rank_lotso_ftb_mr
Elmo STM
XBL ID:
Disney ID:

Return to Disney Infinity questions, hints and help